The Drakon Project--Insomnia

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Even, you know the male stereotype, about rolling over and falling asleep the second you're done having sex?
I'm jealous as f***. I have no idea what that would be like.
I just lay there afterwards trying to hold still out of courtesy, sometimes for an hour or more, listening to her snore contented snores.

:( sucks ass.

this made me laugh because

A) picturing Wil perfectly "still":)
B) the implication of "contented snores" which either means "she's happy cuz she's asleep" or "she's happy because of my huge wang"

Drakon said:
. I'm going to wake her up a little later and make her go in the bedroom so she doesn't hurt her neck from sleeping on the couch all night.

weird. after 8 hours at my girlfriends office last night i finally took a short nap on the couch. When i woke up my neck was totally effed up.

still is:(

maxwell's demon said:
weird. after 8 hours at my girlfriends office last night i finally took a short nap on the couch. When i woke up my neck was totally effed up.

still is:(

:csad:

She ended up not wanting to get up, so I let her sleep, but got her my blanket and pillow.

there were no blankets or pillows at my fiancee's office.:(
man, this sucks. I didn't even plan on taking a real nap, but of course, since it was an unfamiliar sleeping arrangement, i fell asleep in 5 minutes flat.

Update--2:38PM EST

The Groggy is starting to set in. I've not ate or drank much in the time I have been up [2 Egg Sandwiches and a pack of Pop-Tarts], and I did 30 pushups and situps x 2.

Drakon said:
Greetings, one and all. As most of you who speak to me outside of the Hype already realize [as well as those of you who consistantly see me here], I suffer from insomnia. It's been a battle I've fought with off and on for well over ten years [and I'm only 22 :(]. Sometimes, I can sleep for an hour and that keeps me awake for DAYS, others I can sleep for days and it keeps me up for an hour. This is what this thread is for.

I want to keep an online record of my sleeping patterns. This thread will last one week, as to get a good idea as to when I generally fall asleep, and when I generally wake up. I'll also toss in some of my day's activities and diet from time to time, [nothing specific, of course--a man's gotta keep SOME secrets ;)]

I ask you all to PLEASE keep the Loungechat in the Lounge--this isn't a chat thread. And I ask my fellow SHH! Staffers to please not merge this with the lounge, or any of the other insomnia threads.

I understand this sometimes I suffer from insomnia it drives my partner mad. I have tried a number of remedies, none are satisfactory except GHB and I worry about side effects using that.

- Whirly

3:14. I've decided to lie down in an attempt to sleep.

****ing figures. I make an insomnia thread---and then I sleep like a log for the first time in two months. Chances are, that's gonna be about the only sleep I'm gonna get for a while.

From 3:30pm to 4:10am

heh- my fiancee and i just slept for almost thirteen hours straight too.
can't remember the last time i did that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"