Personal Questions

Warhammer

Half Monk, Half Hitman
Reaction score
So, there was this thread that CS where a poster (every 24 hours) will ask a question. Everyone in a 24 hour timespan has to answer the question, and so on and so forth. After the time period, I (or another poster) will ask a question and bold it. So, basically, this is a Lounge, but with an actual point/purpose.

I'll start:

Who is your favorite X-Man?

It was honestly Wolverine, due in part, to his badassedness in the 90s cartoon. But thanks to his overuse in the X-movies & current Marvel books, I don't know anymore :(

My favorite is a tie between Cyclops and Colossus.

I always had a soft spot for Nightcrawler.

Cyclops and Archangel back when he had his metal wings. :up:

I'm almost at a state where I enjoy Cyclops' stability and quality leadership over anyone else :o ....I used to hate Cyclops.

i assume x-man means one of the team rather than a gender so rogue.
although i adore iceman- rogue is a role model:D

Cyclops_X-men_evolution.jpg

That question's a little personal....
I only like Wolverine.
The rest are depressing Drama Queens.
When I used to read X-Men, Wolverine would almost always say what I would've said had I been in the same situation.

psh it's not my fault that there's a higher proportion of red heads in the comic book world than in the real world AND that they are just generally cooler. :o

While I do find the whole Cyclops/White Queen relationship interesting, I always liked him with Jean. :csad:

beast.gif

Hyper-intelligent and gifted and able to render his enemies limb from limb. :up:

jag

... and according to X3, he can fly... :wow:

Kitty Pryde is kinda hot (in a cartoony sort of way)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"