• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Personal Questions

Warhammer

Half Monk, Half Hitman
Reaction score
So, there was this thread that CS where a poster (every 24 hours) will ask a question. Everyone in a 24 hour timespan has to answer the question, and so on and so forth. After the time period, I (or another poster) will ask a question and bold it. So, basically, this is a Lounge, but with an actual point/purpose.

I'll start:

Who is your favorite X-Man?

It was honestly Wolverine, due in part, to his badassedness in the 90s cartoon. But thanks to his overuse in the X-movies & current Marvel books, I don't know anymore :(

My favorite is a tie between Cyclops and Colossus.

I always had a soft spot for Nightcrawler.

Cyclops and Archangel back when he had his metal wings. :up:

I'm almost at a state where I enjoy Cyclops' stability and quality leadership over anyone else :o ....I used to hate Cyclops.

i assume x-man means one of the team rather than a gender so rogue.
although i adore iceman- rogue is a role model:D

Cyclops_X-men_evolution.jpg

That question's a little personal....
I only like Wolverine.
The rest are depressing Drama Queens.
When I used to read X-Men, Wolverine would almost always say what I would've said had I been in the same situation.

psh it's not my fault that there's a higher proportion of red heads in the comic book world than in the real world AND that they are just generally cooler. :o

While I do find the whole Cyclops/White Queen relationship interesting, I always liked him with Jean. :csad:

beast.gif

Hyper-intelligent and gifted and able to render his enemies limb from limb. :up:

jag

... and according to X3, he can fly... :wow:

Kitty Pryde is kinda hot (in a cartoony sort of way)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"