• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Personal Questions

Alright, fine....you guys wanted a new questions, so here it is:

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Answer it! Go! :cmad:

jag

See I don't know, but would it take 24hrs lol and how is this personal as well lol.

Gambit.jpg

Gambit has always been my favorite X-Man.

See I don't know, but would it take 24hrs lol and how is this personal as well lol.

If you know that it would take 24 hours for the woodchuck to chuck said wood, you would also know how much would that woodchuck would chuck since there is a pre-defined start and end time and a known work rate for said woodchuck whilst chucking said wood. Either you're holding out on me or you really don't know.

And don't you worry your pretty little head about why this is personal. Just rest assured....it is.

jag

Alright, here's the next personal question: What's on your mousepad?

ive always loved cyclops. ive always hated wolverine.
hence i despised the last stand.

Damn. That's pretty intrusive! :wow:
ahahah thats why i voted for you cmill:woot:

Bobby Drake: the answer to the first question (pre-movie massacre of his character:cmad: )

Second Question: as much wood as he could chuck

Third Question: i gotta laptop

i have no damned pad! pads are for sissies! and girls, but only once a month

i don't have a mousepad- mines a touchpad on my laptop- kind of miss a mouse though

So, there was this thread that CS where a poster (every 24 hours) will ask a question. Everyone in a 24 hour timespan has to answer the question, and so on and so forth. After the time period, I (or another poster) will ask a question and bold it. So, basically, this is a Lounge, but with an actual point/purpose.

I'll start:

Who is your favorite X-Man?

Rules people :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back