Personal Questions

embarassing? hrmm, not much i have embarasses me, it's messy maybe my neil diamond records...but neil rocks so no embarasment there.

I think between my GF and I, the job of an Underpants Gnome would be quite... erm... boring.
CommandoPoster.jpg

You need to find another pic-host Erz...

I have a poster of the movie Chicago up in my room. I don't know why, but I have nothing to replace it with.

How about something that would more secure your masculinity?

New question!!!

You have to date one of the following:
A best friend's sibling.
A best friend's or sibling's ex.
A co-worker (peer).
A co-worker (boss).
A teacher.
A student (of age).
A parent's friend.

Who and why?

Best friend's sibling. He's a great guy (albeit a little young for my usual tastes) good taste in music, great with a guitar and really awesome looking to boot :up:

Hmm...I guess it would be my best friend's sister over a parent's friend who's my age but my best friend's sibling is cuter.

Are we talking based on actual people we know in those slots, or in theory? Dating a co-worker when I worked at the library was one of my most convenient dating experiences, so I can't complain about that. I'd sure love to try dating a hot boss though, seems like it'd be a fun dynamic, and would certainly make me feel like I had more boss-leverage than normal.

New question.

When was the last time you had sex?

I'm not sure I'd like to admit that one. :(

New question!
What type of clothing on the opposite sex do you find the most attractive/sexy?

New question!!!

You have to date one of the following:
A best friend's sibling.
A best friend's or sibling's ex.
A co-worker (peer).
A co-worker (boss).
A teacher.
A student (of age).
A parent's friend.

Who and why?

co-worker(peer). i work with this one girls whose pretty darn cute but i cant grow the balls to ask her out and even when she says no, its going to be awkward.

I would have to go with casual dress. I'm a big fan of cargo pants, long sleeve t-shirts and fleece jackets on guys. Cargo shorts + sneakers, t-shirt. Heh. I guess I'm easy.

yeah, i guess.

for me its tight jeans on a girl, with high heels(if they can walk in them).

i should be more specific. i really don't find guys that spend a lot of time trying to look good attractive at all. guys who are effortlessly well-put together are nice though. they don't need to gel or style their hair, they don't need to be clean shaven, they don't need to put on a style show. if i can see them unadulterated by gobs of hair goop and ridiculous fashion, i'm more liable to find them attractive.

I like those shirts that girls wear that show a little of the midriff/muffin top, but not a lot. Keep that mystery. :o

I'm not sure I'd like to admit that one. :(

New question!
What type of clothing on the opposite sex do you find the most attractive/sexy?

I'm not quite sure why, but I really like seeing ladies in suits--like the whole three-piece shabang thing. I dunno, maybe I'm just wierd. :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"