• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Personal Questions

Arrogance, stupidity, jock chicks, too left or right wing. Oh yeah, and being male. Curves are great, being fat is not.

Let's see I mentioned bad teeth earlier. No one stupid or with no sense of humor. I don't like exceptionally clingy or uptight gals either.

A guy who is fat would be a turnoff....I'm not talking just a little chub, I mean FAT.

1. No smokers for squeeks. :(

2. No one who can't hold a job or is bad with money. I went through that with my first husband and it nearly broke me.

3. I think I could no longer live with an atheist now that I converted to Christianity. I could probably deal with a moderate Muslim (who wouldn't lock me away in a burka) or a Jew before I lived with an atheist. Sounds mean, but ...sorry. :(

1. No smokers for squeeks. :(

2. No one who can't hold a job or is bad with money. I went through that with my first husband and it nearly broke me.

3. I think I could no longer live with an atheist now that I converted to Christianity. I could probably deal with a moderate Muslim (who wouldn't lock me away in a burka) or a Jew before I lived with an atheist. Sounds mean, but ...sorry. :(

Don't be sorry. I'm sure there are smokers, potheads and overweight individuals reading my post but I won't apologize. I'm just picky.

I gotta add someone who hates animals. 'Cause if he did, I'd be sure my two German Shepherds, bird, and python made his life hell and they're all intimidating anyway, especially my boy, Jack. :o

New day, new question.

I'm rummaging through your room/house, what's the most embarassing thing I'm going to find?

What is an automatic deal breaker when it comes to dating? (Physical feature, (too short, ugly hands etc), personality (too sarcastic, snobby, etc.), religious, political alliances)?

smoking.

and cheering against the Gators. (she doesnt have to cheer for them, but ill be darned if she cheers AGAINST them).

New day, new question.

I'm rummaging through your room/house, what's the most embarassing thing I'm going to find?

A mess. I haven't had time to clean in a while so everything is a bit cluttered right now. :o

New day, new question.

I really don't know, actually. I'm a pretty open person so I can't think of anything I'd be embarrassed about. :huh:

Slightly off topic, but I have a lot of Star Wars, comic, video game etc. collectibles and when I use to date, I was always curious not embarassed what they would think. Almost everyone was "It's cute" type answer.

New day, new question.

Hm...A pretty messy place. Theres nothing here i can think of as "embarassing".

New day, new question.

An ass-whoopin... :dry:

... what are you doing in my home? :cmad: :ninja:

Embarassing, well I don't know nothing in my room embarasses me really.
Maybe old pictures as I look stupid in some, or maybe to be truthful nothing really as I don't care what people think really and well I like my room.

Embarassing...if this was anybody I know, I wuold say my comics and D&D books especially as nobody has that idea about me in the outside world, but if we are talking one of you searching my room, I guess the laser brush I bought and have yet to use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"