Insomnia

Hades

Reaction score
Anyone else have this problem? I've had chronic insomnia for as long as I can remember. Lately I've been having trouble sleeping agian lately. For a while my sleeping patterns were pretty good, but now they're back to crap agian.

I was also wondering if anybody knows how unhealthy lack of sleep is?

Don't confuse insomnia with an overactive mind, or a bored mentality. Sometimes it's just a matter of learning how to sleep and 'prepare' for bed. Most people don't realize this, and are too quick to call it insomnia.

Also, for the love of god, change your ****ty avatar.

Kipobe said:
Don't confuse insomnia with an overactive mind, or a bored mentality. Sometimes it's just a matter of learning how to sleep and 'prepare' for bed. Most people don't realize this, and are too quick to call it insomnia.

Also, for the love of god, change your ****ty avatar.
No, I have been diagnosed and have tried many things, and many medications, all never really helping me.

This might sound mean, but is there a problem you don't have?

It's your nasty ass avatar. It warped your brain.

Ronny Shade said:
This might sound mean, but is there a problem you don't have?
Yeah, I think this may be my first time reading a thread from Hades (haha, thread from hades... I'm over it) but it just appears like he complains about stuff alot, and wines, and pretends he has things that he doesn't: basically a hypochondriac.

:down

Kipobe said:
Yeah, I think this may be my first time reading a thread from Hades (haha, thread from hades... I'm over it) but it just appears like he complains about stuff alot, and wines, and pretends he has things that he doesn't: basically a hypochondriac.

aha a thread from Hades...It was good while it lasted. :up:

Kipobe said:

Um..no? People make threads about their lifes all the time.

I was just wondering if any one else has similair problem.

If half the stuff you say is true, I'm inclined to blieve it's all justified angst

why would I lie:huh:

I was just trying to start a topic, you derailing *****ebags

Hades said:
Um..no? People make threads about their lifes all the time.
Yes, I'm looking into seeing how this can end.

Hades said:
I was just wondering if any one else has similair problem.
Plenty people do. You're not special. Hell, come to the community in the middle of the night, it'll be one insomnia thread after another. It's old. And you weren't diagnosed. I'm not calling you a liar (I am, but whatever), but you weren't diagnosed with it. End of story.

Closing...

PS - Brodie: thread from hell. It's not funny anymore, we moved on.

When somebody with insomnia gets here we'll be right back on topic, I promise.

Kipobe said:
Yes, I'm looking into seeing how this can end.

Plenty people do. You're not special. Hell, come to the community in the middle of the night, it'll be one insomnia thread after another. It's old. And you weren't diagnosed. I'm not calling you a liar (I am, but whatever), but you weren't diagnosed with it. End of story.

Closing...

PS - Brodie: thread from hell. It's not funny anymore, we moved on.

The doctors wanted me to go to a sleep clinic when I still seen them, but I decided agianst it, since I was sick of doctors and hospitals:huh:

And yes, you're right about this topic being done before.

I forgot. I'm tired.

Hades, I'm looking into having you banned from this thread. It makes it harder to mock you when you constantly show up.

I know it's weird, but when I can't sleep I get out of bed and lay on the floor and suddenly I begin feeling my eyelids heavy...it works like a charm. I sometimes think I should sleep on the floor.

Go to a sleep clinic or quit b1tching. Seriously. :up:

jag

well i don't stay awake for a few days anymore. but the time period in which i sleep still varies. it's normally better when i get more sun light. but when you're up in the middle of the night sunlight is hard to find. autumn/winter always messes me up. i need a skylight or something.

Danalys said:
well i don't stay awake for a few days anymore. but the time period in which i sleep still varies. it's normally better when i get more sun light. but when you're up in the middle of the night sunlight is hard to find. autumn/winter always messes me up. i need a skylight or something.

Get a lightbox. They're made to help folks who suffer from Seasonal Affective Disorder. :up:

jag

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"