• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sleeping Problems

I'm sleep-deprived right now, had trouble getting rest earlier this morning due to a slight dispute here at home (kind of a long story and one I don't want to delve into). I'll be heading to rest by at least nine PM later, and hope this will be something of a step to improving my cycle.

Give it a try, makes staying up a lot more fun. :awesome:

Through highschool I really f**ked myself over when it came to sleep. I was sleep deprived all the time which made me mellow, which meant everyone thought I was stoned all the time. Which was only true sometimes. :o I'm fixing myself up tho, I'm cheating my sleeping schedule right now but I usually go to bed around 11 and wake up around 7. I've never felt better.

One big thing I came to realize: Sugar and junk food and whatnot make you feel like s**t + television & computers preventing sleep... lol, nuckin futs. Once I fixed my diet everything else just kind of flowed together. TV + PC are still a killer combo though, lol, if only I had the will to turn them off. :doh:

I have too much energy when I go to sleep. I can go to class, go to the gym, and go to work that same day and when I eventually lay down I have too much energy.

It's like physically I am tired and want to sleep, but my mind is constantly thinking and it's frustrating because I may not get to sleep till about 3 or 4 in the morning.

This for me as well.

Plus whenever I do sleep I usually wake up every 30 to 45 minutes or so.

It's weird.

Clear your heads, homies! :heart: Your thoughts can bother you in the morning. :o

First day at the new job in about 7 hours or so, and I can't get to sleep. Double dose of Nyquil and a full belly not even helping.

It's almost 4:30 AM where I live as I type this. Fell asleep around eleven earlier and got up at nearly 3:30 AM. Not too bad. I'll catch some extra rest in a bit.

Well, I find I'm getting to rest a little more easily now since I started to get back into working out more often. I find a combination of a good workout and a warm shower afterwards relaxes my muscles which in turn makes me feel very relaxed when I lay down and can easily fall asleep. I intend to keep this going as much as I can. Now if only I wasn't such a heavy sleeper who needs the full eight-hour package of sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"