Playstation Insomniac's Spider-Man 2

imagine video game graphiX in 5 years... technology is just getting better through time which makes the future more eXciting.
Even the next couple years should be interesting as this extended cross-gen period is finally starting to end, I know a lot of devs say they aren't held back by the old hardware, but I just have a hard time believing them, Rift Apart was Insomniac less than a year into the PS5's run, cannot wait to see what kind of stuff they'll be pulling off with a true current gen Spidey game.

They dropped him due to age difference? Yuri Lowenthal is 51 and still voicing a Spider-Man who's half his age. The voice actor doesn't need to match the in-game character model.

They dropped him because they found a voice and actor that better fit the in game model. It's the opposite of what they did with Peter's model, they got rid of him because Yuri's mocap and voice worked better with the new model. Less to do with his age and more to do with his facial structure working with the CGI model.

Even the next couple years should be interesting as this extended cross-gen period is finally starting to end, I know a lot of devs say they aren't held back by the old hardware, but I just have a hard time believing them, Rift Apart was Insomniac less than a year into the PS5's run, cannot wait to see what kind of stuff they'll be pulling off with a true current gen Spidey game.
I hope by Ps6, the cutscenes would look like scenes from a live action theaterical movie.

I can’t wait until we get our first game in new unreal engine the matrix demo was ridiculously scary

I can’t wait until we get our first game in new unreal engine the matrix demo was ridiculously scary
Yeah, it was amazing and shows the potential we have in future.

I can see them doing that for Marvel's Spider-Man 3.
I really hope not. The MCU has been doing it, AND we've got the Spiderverse films. Not everything Spider-Man needs to be multiverse. Just tell a contained great story in ONE universe, please.

I really hope not. The MCU has been doing it, AND we've got the Spiderverse films. Not everything Spider-Man needs to be multiverse. Just tell a contained great story in ONE universe, please.
I won't be surprised though if it happens.

It didn't take them two games to introduce Miles Morales and we could just say ONE Spider-Man is enough for great stories. Multiverse is so prominent in Sony films right now and I won't be surprised if they features Miguel O'Hara, Spider-Gwen and Peter Parker from another universe in Marvel's Spider-Man 3.

That rumor sounds made up. Now if there's a swap feature between miles and Peter and its similar to what the dimension swap function was, I could see that.

There is a reason the comics pretty much do a Spider-verse series every year.

Of course its popular. Spider-Man clones and variants are all around in Spider-Man media especially these times.

Of course its popular. Spider-Man clones and variants are all around in Spider-Man media especially these times.
But that really shouldn't mean that EVERY Spider-Man media has to do it.
Oh well. I guess we'll see.

But that really shouldn't mean that EVERY Spider-Man media has to do it.
Oh well. I guess we'll see.
They already put Peter Parker and Miles Morales in the same universe with the 1st game. So I won't be surprised especially with Secret Wars/Spider-Verse happening in the movies.

This looks so much better than the first, holy crap.

HOLY. I stopped 3 minutes in...

Peter's Venom skills, the way the light poles bent for Miles to 'slingshot' // woah.

I do like the look of the black suit. The texturing sort of makes it reminiscent to Agent Venom, in some ways. Kraven looks great.

Lizard looks a bit too much like Stegron.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"