Invincible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read the second trade.

Hott with a Capital t.

Damn it, I'm behind on Invincible issues too. I've gotta read the last two still.

TheCorpulent1 said:
Damn it, I'm behind on Invincible issues too. I've gotta read the last two still.
they are good, Marks GF thinks hes a drug dealer becuse of the beeper and the fact that hes always away.

Just picked up issue 18 this week.

:)

Lazarus440 said:
they are good, Marks GF thinks hes a drug dealer becuse of the beeper and the fact that hes always away.
Hehehe, sounds cool. I keep procrastinating on reading all the comics I have because there are still so many left. I read about half of them over the holiday break but there's still a ton to go. :(

TheCorpulent1 said:
Hehehe, sounds cool. I keep procrastinating on reading all the comics I have because there are still so many left. I read about half of them over the holiday break but there's still a ton to go. :(
how many did you get?

i am so glad that i got ish #1, its going to be worth a lot some day.

well its kind of told in the first few ish. that he got his powers from his dad and that they didn't show up untill now. before that he was just a normal kid that working in a fastfood chain.

I haven't read issue 1 yet because I only have 15-19 but I getting issue 1 tonight.

I've had the trade for a while....never got the chance to read it. Finally read it yesterday....and I'm now hooked. Pretty cool series.

^ Hahahahaha, I told you man, wait till you read the next trade... :o

I just re-read issues #1 to 13 last week...

Great stuff!!! :up: :up: :up:

:)

If by great stuff you mean it sucks, and then if by sucks you mean its probably the best superhero comic in the universe, then yeah, you're right :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"