• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Iron Fist Iron fist Costume thread

I reckon they'll start off with something like this...

image.jpg

Because it's a little bit more traditional and real world which marvel will use to entice people to get to know him while he's training in K'un lun.

Then once he comes back to America he will go for more of the traditional superhero type outfit that we all know and love

I wouldn't be opposed to just keeping that outfit and making it match his color scheme.

It's kind of like a reversal of the brides/bruce lees outfit
That's what I love about it.:woot:
Would work well for his first outfit I think.
game-of-death-bruce-lee-26716976-640-360.gif

I reckon they'll start off with something like this...

image.jpg

Because it's a little bit more traditional and real world which marvel will use to entice people to get to know him while he's training in K'un lun.

Then once he comes back to America he will go for more of the traditional superhero type outfit that we all know and love
This would be pretty cool too.

Wide open chest and the popped collar, of course.

But seriously, I understand that the way costumes look in the comics does't always translate to the screen. The original Superman movies and Iron Man are the two costumes that come to mind that really didn't change for the movie. Spider-Man, Ant-Man--you could even maybe throw Captain America in there--had similar looking costumes, but the material was much more of a heavy-duty-body-armor kind of thing instead of skin tight spandex.

A cop out answer, I know, but I'm going to say that whatever is going to look best for the medium is what I want to see. And I highly doubt that's going to be skin tight green and gold with an open chest and a popped collar.

I kinda dug the gi pants and shirtless look myself. I don't know if this would upset purists, but Orson Randall's look was pretty cool too. I could see either of those looks translating to the screen well.

Maybe this is something for the series

p5cu1gLBj

Or maybe they will go with his black version
idDy34E8j

I'm hoping to see a tatoo on his chest.

If he doesn't have teh wee yellow slippers then Marvel doesn't understand what makes Iron Fist so awesome.

What would be awesome is if his tatoo glowed when his fist glowed. Or maybe say when he unlocks the power to have both fists glow, his tatoo glows as well. That'd be epic.

The current Iron Fist comic had been pretty disappointing, but I really like his new suit. Maybe too on the nose, but I can dig...

dGZ43AP.jpg

I really like this one. Seems to be the most appropriate one to adapt for live action TV.

He definitely needs the chest tattoo as well though.

I could see something more akin to his classic look while he's in kun lun. But i enjoy the bruce lee onesie, it should be dark green with yellow highlights.

More likely I see rand outfit be simular to dd first suit. Basic shirt pants thing. Either in white or a dark green. Toss in yellow chest logo on shirt, yellow boots. Probably some gualet golden color around wrists. Then as we saw dd first mask is pretty much rand mask in comics a yellow version of that and you are set.

Give him a green open hoodie/jacket, with a gold hood; Show off the dragon scar, it'll look great in motion, and it pays homage to the original. And honestly, it is something I can see Danny actually wearing.

I'm very fond of this look myself. Perhaps make the vest a dark green.

3711329-if2.png

Why not just the costume from the Brubaker/Fraction run?

Bats, my main problem with that costume is the crotch piece and the way it goes over the sash. To me it's an awkward clash IMHO.

i still bet it will look a bit like DD first suit, just add a gold belt at wist, gold boots, dragon logo on shirt, some gold gauntlets, and the mask anbd simple easy suit.

i still bet it will look a bit like DD first suit, just add a gold belt at wist, gold boots, dragon logo on shirt, some gold gauntlets, and the mask anbd simple easy suit.
I'd like it to be along those lines, I think that look would work best. But I bet they won't to both avoid confusion and give Iron Fist his own identity. Though maybe they can alter it enough to stand on it's own

Ya I was just saying you take dd first mask which is def what iron fist mask be. And then some short of shirt and pants deal and belts arm bands and logo can make it different. And I doubt they do open costume with they high neckline suit with dragon tat on chest.

I think Iron Fists outfit will start as a standard kungfu training uniform then itll be upgraded to something more customized.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"