Iron Fist Iron Fist OFFICIALY Renewed For Season 2

I think that could drag down Luke Cage or dilute what it's about.

would be better if they combined Iron Fist with Luke Cage for future seasons and called the series with a new name.

I believe they will do so for the next incarnation of both. So I would wager by 2020 they will both be starring in a series together.

Dear God this show is just, my least favorite. Choreography is bad, acting is ehh. The main character, is not a bad actor I just don't think this is the role for him. This story contradicts itself every episode, my man is from another dimension and spent years there fighting an ancient fighting form, defeated a dragon and can barely take down street thugs? In my opinion it ranks as follow

Daredevil
Punisher
Luke Cage
Defenders
Jessica Jones
Ironfist

Hopefully season 2 is better.

Well, season two has no more Scott Buck, and I am 90% certain he's the source of all the really important flaws.

Improved writing and an Improved Budget

they can't replace the lead but they can improve other things to assist him in fight scenes and acting.

Dear God this show is just, my least favorite. Choreography is bad, acting is ehh. The main character, is not a bad actor I just don't think this is the role for him. This story contradicts itself every episode, my man is from another dimension and spent years there fighting an ancient fighting form, defeated a dragon and can barely take down street thugs? In my opinion it ranks as follow

Daredevil
Punisher
Luke Cage
Defenders
Jessica Jones
Ironfist

Hopefully season 2 is better.

how should IF have been? I mean how would you have done it, just curious. It always seemed difficult i would imagine.

Anybody else find it strange that we're getting Lady Gorgon but not Lee Wing. Colleen's dad is somebody who I personally want to see cast.

I still don't get what's so lethal about the Iron Fist? It glows for like 3 seconds and he can punch through a wall. But even when he punches someone, it's not as if he can put them in a coma? Maybe the show is really crappy at conveying his "superpower".

Kinda like with Luke and Jessica. When they punch someone, that person should be flying across the room or knocked out cold.

I still don't get what's so lethal about the Iron Fist? It glows for like 3 seconds and he can punch through a wall. But even when he punches someone, it's not as if he can put them in a coma? Maybe the show is really crappy at conveying his "superpower".

Kinda like with Luke and Jessica. When they punch someone, that person should be flying across the room or knocked out cold.

I'm sure he has to hold back of some sort lol and yea they didn't really do his power any justice. I'm hoping they go the "still learning" route and they go in the second season ditching the glowing fist and actually have a better effect on his Iron Fist. But sadly it wont probably happen for budget reasons.

But I hope they pull off something to actually show how lethal his power is. I mean the dude punched a helicarrier and brought it down

main-qimg-12b6716f9d65019bb423ec79aecff3a3

I hope that Iron Fist this season draws more from Indiana Jones, Tomb Raider, Uncharted, Doc Savage, The Venture Brothers, Mortal Kombat, Into the Badlands, etc. Season 1 felt too much like a boardroom drama mixed with a family drama. It needs more of an urban fantasy/pulp adventure feel.

The synopsis for season 2 said Iron Fist will be defending NYC's Chinatown. I'm hoping for a Big Trouble In Little China feel to season 2.

The synopsis for season 2 said Iron Fist will be defending NYC's Chinatown. I'm hoping for a Big Trouble In Little China feel to season 2.

That would be the ideal movie for them to try to emulate :up:

Danny's updated costume for recent episode of Avengers Assemble.

26353948_163889947669635_1456057839637233664_n.jpg

Imagine if they just went a total tone shift and make it as crazy and face paced as that film, it'll be hilarious. I like that setting for this show, explore a sub culture of NYC more. I hope they can make it flow better with the

Why would you hide the chest tattoo?

Probably to avoid complaints that they're promoting tattooing in a kid's cartoon. Besides he's had shirts like that in the comics for years. StillI doubt it's any kind hint. While Avengers Assemble does try to resemble the MCU outfits I could see them not wanting to promote the more mature netflix show to kids. Same reason the MCU daredevil outfits was left out of Lego Avengers.

It's fine, but it's also similar to what we've seen before (unless we want to get excited about green pants).

Nice poster, but I want to see an actual costume and Danny acting like Danny. Still think Finn Jones was miscast for the role.

Also, the martial arts better be good. How can Daredevil have better fight scenes than an actual martial arts hero?

I am betting this is the season 1 Blu Ray cover. Quesada did the covers for DD season 2, JJ season 1, and Luke Cage season 1. This screams blu ray cover.

I truly hope this is better than s1. Retool everything here, iron fist should celebrate kung fu and Chinese culture, while giving us completely outlandish villains and fights. They could draw inspiration from era of classic kung fu movies and give this show a funky awesome personality the same way luke cage draws from blaxploitation, I'd even love if used a little film grain and mimic old kung fu flicks even if it was just he got in a fight. Lol
But Embrace the superhero aspect, give him a costume and let him enjoy being a hero. Bump up the fight choreography and give us a Danny we can actually like even if he seems nothing like he was in s1. It's going to interesting to see how they win people back here.

So, if this is the blu ray cover, when is this coming!!! :cmad:

After the clips of JJ season 2 and LC season 2, I'm a believer for season 2. They can make it not only tolerable, but actually Good.

What if Alice Eve is a gender-flipped Orson Randall? Her name would likely be changed to Ophelia, Olivia or Octavia but she'd be the same character. I know it's a stretch but I hold The Last Iron Fist Story in very, very high regard.

Last edited:
No. Pretty awkward way to write in Orson Randall. I'm sticking with my prediction that she's Brenda Swanson.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"