Iron Fist Iron Fist General Discussion Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Close to casting our Iron Fist. Come on, Marvel. Give it to us

Are they close though? I honestly don't know. Haven't heard any rumours. Surely there must be that many people putting their names forward though. Maybe the guy they want most is holding out for a bigger pay check or something?

On IMDB they have Erryn Arkin as Danny. It's probably nothing.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4230076/

Erryn-Arkin-2.jpg

As of yesterday it was still Ryan Philippe.

I don't know who this guy is, but he's gotta be better than Philippe.

Close to casting our Iron Fist. Come on, Marvel. Give it to us

Iron Fist is such a long way away. Everyone is acting like they've forgotten about the character, but the truth is that right now they are focusing on getting Daredevil's Season 2 in order and Jessica Jones and Luke Cage up and running. If anything, we'll hear the announcement of a showrunner first, and then later an actor,

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0934618/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1

No one likes Phillip Winchester? Really? No one? As far as I know, Strike Back is over after this season.

EDIT

NM, he's on NBC's The Player this fall. HOWEVER, c'mon, like that show is going to last past a season right? C'mon!

Last edited:
the "one show every 6 months" rule will make the wait easier.

For some reason I want Wu-Tang Clan to be part of the music soundtrack of this show.

with the "every six months news" I expect Iron Fist in the 2017 spring.

This show is still so far away :csad:. Iron Fist looks to be the last one of the Netflix shows before The Defenders. I'm glad they're taking their time, though.

This show is still so far away :csad:. Iron Fist looks to be the last one of the Netflix shows before The Defenders. I'm glad they're taking their time, though.

saving the best for NEAR the last eh

You know, i don't understand something... If Danny Rand is rich, why would he be part of Heroes for Hire giving superhero services for money?

What is the nature of his corporation anyway? How rich is he?!

You know, i don't understand something... If Danny Rand is rich, why would he be part of Heroes for Hire giving superhero services for money?

I don't think he was associated with Rand Industries when Heroes for Hire was a thing.

I don't recall that far back, but as I recall, his company was seized or taken over by a family friend who basically caused his parents death. I think he had the hots for Rand's mom and basically caused their deaths.

I don't recall that far back, but as I recall, his company was seized or taken over by a family friend who basically caused his parents death. I think he had the hots for Rand's mom and basically caused their deaths.

One way to try and pull a woman i suppose.

I assume it's like an industrialist company like Stark Industries or something, but I don't remember any concrete details in the Iron Fist stories I read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"