Iterview w/ Perez at newsarama, Brave and the Bold finally starting

So the book will be teams ups of various heroes together?

I'm really looking forward to The Brave & The Bold and I'm glad Perez has started working on it.

I'm very excited over a Perez-penciled B&B title, however, i wish the first issue featured Bats teaming up with a different character.

Perhaps someone whom he ordinarily would have little contact with. I mean, Batman and Hal just appeared together in Gl's book....do we need to see them together again so soon?

In my opinion, none of his JLA colleagues should appear in B&B any time during the first year or so of the book.

Sure, characters like Superman, Wonder Woman, and GL will help generate sales, but honestly, Waid and Perez on the book alone, as well as it being a book featuring Batman, should guarantee fan interest.

Maybe it's not Hal... maybe it is Guy :o!

TODD i dont feel like going back and quoting you..

Motor city comic con in Novi, Mi

Assassin, since we're both going to Novi to see George Perez and Mark Waid, we should try and instigate them working together on Legion of Super Heroes. Or how about Waid and Perez on Titans? Waid can do teen stuff.

on sat i'll be wearing my zoom T, i'm a big guy you'll notice me..besides i'm gonna get waid to tell me who supernova is..i'm sure he will

I was thinking of wearing my button up Batman shirt, but maybe now I'll just wear my Flash shirt.

Aw, you guys are gonna wear matching t-shirts? That's so cute! ;)

I bet he'll smile and laugh a lot. He seemed like the happiest man on the planet when I met him at MegaCon.

Damn you Americans and your conventions and meeting and stuff.

he's married right? when i saw the ult avengers dvd featurette he was very flamboyant..in a "gay" way

I wasn't aware there was another way to be flamboyant in that context. :confused:

Matching shirts? Hardly.

He will be my polar opposite, and we will probably have to fight. He'll end up killing one of my family members or something and I'll have to kill him or put him in a coma.

What? It comes with the shirts.

Look at you, trying to defend it. My goodness, you are just so gosh-darn cute! :D

That's the second time you called me cute so either take me out for dinner or quit hitting on me you pervert.

I'm broke. :( And I'm calling both you and Assassin cute. It's a package deal.

hey, i said i'm wearing a zoom shirt, he chainged his to match mine..

i'm wearing my zoom shirt there because thats the only place i can get away with a yellow shirt with a thunderbolt and purple circle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"