Geoff Johns at Newsarama - 8-8

Shawkur said:
Cyclotron was Atom-Smasher's Grandfather, fwiw.
Yeah, you're right. I should've remembered that. Still means Al has more right to it than Damage.

Because he wasn't born very long ago. You see, Ass, some people are born after others, and they look younger as a result.

That would explain why Stargirl doesn't look like Ma Hunkel.

The government should be harnessing the genius found on these message boards and find a cure for cancer.

Purple Man said:
That would explain why Stargirl doesn't look like Ma Hunkel.

The government should be harnessing the genius found on these message boards and find a cure for cancer.

one person?

GoldenAgeHero said:
damn you corp,youve just revealed to him the secret of life.
A wise and just lord am I to the peons like our friend Ass.

I still could care less about his plans.

TheCorpulent1 said:
Because he wasn't born very long ago. You see, Ass, some people are born after others, and they look younger as a result.

meh **** you never mind

Well, you could obviously just look it up at the wikipedia link I supplied a while back. Damage isn't Al Pratt's son in the directest meaning of the word.

Harlekin said:
Well, you could obviously just look it up at the wikipedia link I supplied a while back. Damage isn't Al Pratt's son in the directest meaning of the word.

you cant really say that because 1) continuity has changed so all that can be changed when the book comes out.. 2) that wiki article is very vague on damage's origins read this article at the bottom. so yes he is the son of the atom directly he was just kidnapped.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Pratt_%28comics%29

PS. stop *****ing like a school girl.

GoldenAgeHero said:
you cant really say that because 1) continuity has changed so all that can be changed when the book comes out..
Don't give me that crap. That makes nothing valid.

2) that wiki article is very vague on damage's origins read this article at the bottom. so yes he is the son of the atom directly he was just kidnapped.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Pratt_%28comics%29
Yes, you're right. I was under the assumption Damage was completely biologically engineered. He wasn't. Boo friggin' hoo. Also, a better bio: http://www.titanstower.com/source/whoswho/damage.html

PS. stop *****ing like a school girl.
PS. Stop being a little *****.

Hmm... maybe one of the Golden Agers that Vandal Savage imbued Damage's DNA with included size-changing powers, and he never learned to use them until recently. That could explain why he's basically Atom-Smasher's clone now.

still a stupid explaination nonetheless

It's basically about as stupid as how his first power came to be. Vandal Savage grafted multiple Golden Agers' DNA onto Damage's, and somehow they all reacted to make Damage cause explosions? That's kind of random.

Its not as stupid as yellow parallax monster, but people eat that **** up.

Exactly. It seems plausible to me that adding multiple Golden Agers' DNA to Damage must've resulted in more than just one random power, but we'll see what the real explanation is when JSofA starts coming out.

Harlekin said:

it doesnt say that *****e bag:mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"