• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Amazing Spider-Man It's official! Andrew Garfield to play Spider-Man! - Part 2

I'm going to count him as the winner of Best Supporting Actor in The Social Network even though the academy completely snubbed him of a nom.

He already won that award in my book.

y'know, we probably could have kept the old thread if we all hadn't talked about Andrew's luscious locks as much :cwink:

We did? We'll cause this one to be locked sooner discussing faults in the previous thread

y'know, we probably could have kept the old thread if we all hadn't talked about Andrew's luscious locks as much :cwink:
That's not a world I would want to live in.

I'm going to count him as the winner of Best Supporting Actor in The Social Network even though the academy completely snubbed him of a nom.

I would go with Christian Bale in The Fighter or Jeremy Renner in The Town. I do agree he should of been nominated though. I hope he does do a good amount of work between Spider-Man films .

Social network. Fantastic. Garfield is superb and his American is flawless. I am so looking forward to seeing him as Peter Parker. Also garfield looks pretty young.

I was disappointed when Garfield didn't get nominated. He really deserved it, maybe not a win, but at least a nomination.

I liked him in Social Network as well, but Jesse Eisenberg stole the movie for me, likewise with Christian Bale in The Fighter

Andrew is in the famous Vanity Fair Hollywood issue this year. They asked him if he has a favourite character from a classic movie and he said Mouth from The Goonies.

The most ironic thing about Garfield portraying Spider-Man IMO is seeing Blade in a comic chasing Garfield announcing his loathing of the Twilight movies

Marvel character chasing a guy portraying another one:awesome:

ultimateavengers016pg03.jpg

ultimateavengers016pg04.jpg

ultimateavengers016pg05.jpg

Last edited:
Just watched Never Let me go , it's an interesting movie and Garfield gets to show acting chops. Worth checking out if you like indie type films IMO

There's an even funnier photo shop floating around.

I just found out it's from Ultimate Avengers #16. I feel compelled to buy it now, regardless of what the rest of the issue may be. Those pages alone would justify the purchase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"