iZombie iZombie General Discussion

Finally... Nice to see [BLACKOUT]Natalie[/BLACKOUT] again. :ilv:

There's an interesting juxtaposition between Liv having a dominatrix brain and the character Rose McIver played on Masters of Sex, who was often very much into sex.

I have really enjoyed this season outside of one aspect. The love triangle. It feels like such a CW pitfall, one the show has successfully avoided until now.

iZombie renewed

Based on the DC Comics property, iZombie stars Rose McIver as a med student-turned-zombie who works in the coroner’s office to gain access to the brains she needs to eat in order to keep her humanity intact.

In its third season, the series from Veronica Mars creator Rob Thomas and Diane Ruggiero-Wright has been averaging 1.2 million total viewers and 0.5 in the 18-49 demographic. On Tuesday, Thomas was confident the show would be back for a fourth season, even teasing that one of their reveals in the season 3 finale will be held until season 4.

The renewal comes on the heels of The CW cancelling freshman dramas Frequency and No Tomorrow, both of which failed to garner additional episode orders after their initial 13-episode run.

So I'm thinking this and The100 will be moved to Fridays to make way for the new shows.

So I'm thinking this and The100 will be moved to Fridays to make way for the new shows.

Maybe iZombie/Crazy Ex Girlfriend in the fall and The Originals/The 100 midseason.

I wonder what Blaine plans to do with the blue stuff. He knows there's no real need for it.

So, that's it for [BLACKOUT]Andrea Savage[/BLACKOUT]'s character huh? Damn shame.

So, that's it for [BLACKOUT]Andrea Savage[/BLACKOUT]'s character huh? Damn shame.

I'm not convinced that's the last we'll see of her. We didn't see her get on the helicopter, or her body after.

I'm more shocked Blaine killed his dad. That one seems pretty permanent. But we haven't seen the effects of drowning on a zombie...so he could still come back too.

And still no hint as to what Blaine wants with the blue stuff. For some reason, that really intrigues me.

So the [BLACKOUT]Zombie Cure[/BLACKOUT] doesn't actually work as [BLACKOUT]Blaine went into rage mode[/BLACKOUT]?

So the [BLACKOUT]Zombie Cure[/BLACKOUT] doesn't actually work as [BLACKOUT]Blaine went into rage mode[/BLACKOUT]?

Blaine survived being shot when he was human by bribing the henchman who was ordered to kill him, and having the henchman scratch him (Blaine) and turn him back into a zombie.

They didn't actually show that happening, right? It was just implied?

Peyton trying to trigger Liv's vision might be the greatest 2 minutes ever filmed for network television. What time slot does iZombie run at? That was fairly raunchy for network TV.

Blaine survived being shot when he was human by bribing the henchman who was ordered to kill him, and having the henchman scratch him (Blaine) and turn him back into a zombie.

Ah ok, I must've forgotten.

Peyton trying to trigger Liv's vision might be the greatest 2 minutes ever filmed for network television. What time slot does iZombie run at? That was fairly raunchy for network TV.
That's pretty tame compared to some of the stuff Liv has done.

Strange to think we're already at the finale next week.

And yes, that's tame compared to what Liv has done in the past. Heck, it's tame compared to what Rose McIver has done when stacked against her work on Masters of Sex.

Man... [BLACKOUT]Major[/BLACKOUT] just can't catch a ****ing break. :csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"