iZombie iZombie General Discussion

Season finale is tonight.

EDIT: Wow, that was unexpected. Turning the populace of the area into zombies, even Ravi, while the rest of the world is held hostage for brains to feed those who are now zombies? All because the flu was infected with zombie blood. That's pretty clever on the show's part and definitely a change of pace. Now we wait until 2018 for Season 4.

Last edited:
The finale to me was kind of a let down I wanted to see Liv's reaction to Major becoming a Zombie again. Also I don't understand how Liv was so big on taking the cure so she a Major could be together again but then they just dropped that storyline out of the blue.

Great finale. I love how this isn't afraid to take risks. Definitely a game changer going into Season 4.

I don't think I liked that finale. All the things that happened, it still felt like a really tame finale, especially considering the first two.

It'll be interesting to see where they go from here. Definitely not as good as last year's finale. Interesting last scene at the end, I think Ravi's vaccine probably worked though.

I thought the season started pretty shaky, but found it's footing maybe a third of the way through when they ditched the [BLACKOUT]Peyton/Ravi/Blaine[/BLACKOUT] stuff, and got [BLACKOUT]Blaine back to being as enjoyable as he was in the first two seasons.[/BLACKOUT] But I think they really dropped the ball with the last two episodes. [BLACKOUT]With the Harley Johnson plot's resolution being as simple as he becomes a zombie, then blows up some Filmore Graves employees we don't have a connection with (and Natalie), I think it feels like a bit of a time filler in retrospect. It definitely presented an interesting angle with the zombie truther stuff, but it feels like it didn't amount to much.

Then there's Natalie, who I thought was really good in season 2 in her appearance there and was happy to see her back earlier this season. Then they just blow her up out of nowhere. Again, doesn't feel like this went anywhere or really had any reason to happen. Why even bother bringing her back at that point?

And then the finale. I think a lot of good stuff happened in, lot of interesting developments, and I'm curious to see where they go next season. But the finale was surprisingly tension-free. All the big events happened, but I never felt like there was any real drive to get there, no push, no events just falling into place, it all just kinda felt like it happened. Definitely doesn't hold a candle to the last two season finales.[/BLACKOUT]

I liked the season enough, some really good episodes and personalities in there, particularly around the middle of the season, but just thought it had a lot of wasted potential and wasn't nearly as intelligently written as the last two seasons.

Last edited:
The finale was a weird combo of a lot of stuff happening, but also me just kind of going "okay...?" Though the developments definitely do leave me intrigued for Season 4.

Anyway, more Don E too!

The finale was a weird combo of a lot of stuff happening, but also me just kind of going "okay...?" Though the developments definitely do leave me intrigued for Season 4.

Anyway, more Don E too!

I felt the same. It felt like a lot of stuff just happened because they had some more time to fill. But I do love how every season changes the status quo quite a bit. The next season, we're going to be in an entirely different world, which is exciting.

I'm still hoping that they introduce more supernatural stuff besides zombies at some point as well. Ghosts, werewolves, and some of the stuff that was present in the comics.

I felt the same. It felt like a lot of stuff just happened because they had some more time to fill. But I do love how every season changes the status quo quite a bit. The next season, we're going to be in an entirely different world, which is exciting.

I'm still hoping that they introduce more supernatural stuff besides zombies at some point as well. Ghosts, werewolves, and some of the stuff that was present in the comics.

I wouldn't be surprised to see more supernatural stuff start to appear, with zombies being widespread and publicly known about in S4 it's going to risk making zombies seem a whole lot less special, so it'd be nice to see something new make an entrance.

iZombie @ Comic-Con: Robert Knepper Promoted to Series Regular in Season 4
* “Angus is going to get out of the well, and he’s going to be up to no good, and he’s going to have some very hardcore pro-zombie people on his side,” Thomas revealed. “There’s going to be a human terrorist organization that doesn’t want any human-zombie fraternization. This is not about one big bad this year. It’s coming at our characters from all sides of the spectrum.”

Sweet. I like that it comes in the spring and not the fall. It keeps the seasons from being bloated with filler content.

Good news! I love that show so much, it's my favorite show right now next to Orville.

Season 4 starts tonight, I'm really looking forward to this.:woot:

Rose sure has changed over the years, I watched The Lovely Bones last night and if I didn't know it was her playing Lindsey Salmon I don't think I could have guessed.

Season 4 starts tonight, I'm really looking forward to this.:woot:

Rose sure has changed over the years, I watched The Lovely Bones last night and if I didn't know it was her playing Lindsey Salmon I don't think I could have guessed.
She still looks the same from her Power Rangers days.

So, a serial killer on the loose. Nice little twist to the usual comedic antics on this show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"