• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Homecoming Jacob Batalon IS Ned Leeds

Ned is a crap character who got on my nerves every freakin time and it didnt help that he found Peter's identity that absolutely made me livid. I want him out

As a fan of Ganke, I'm sure I'll have little issue with him when I get around to seeing it.

Ned is a crap character who got on my nerves every freakin time and it didnt help that he found Peter's identity that absolutely made me livid. I want him out

Hates race swapping
Hates Asian character

Hm...

Alana´s Gun;35447781 said:
Hates race swapping
Hates Asian character

Hm...

Did you mother or father or guardian ever tell you not to assume things?

@slimshady247
You trying to get smart with me?
I don't care if they don't listen or not but I will voice my opinion how I feel about something do you get what im saying?

Did you mother or father or guardian ever tell you not to assume things?

@slimshady247
You trying to get smart with me?
I don't care if they don't listen or not but I will voice my opinion how I feel about something do you get what im saying?

you've been a great asset to this community

Didn't think I'd like him as much as I did. He was brilliant. Him and Tom had great chemistry.

His scene in the computer lab... priceless :D

I concur. Plus he had great chemistry with Holland.

To me, he was a one-man argument for the Pro side of "Why should superheroes have a secret identity?" At least for teen heroes, a valid answer is "Because teenagers are idiots". :)

Nonetheless, he was a great character, and a great sidekick. I look forward to his return.

I liked Ned. He was one of the few of the supporting cast that I felt got enough development.

Ganke was my favorite thing about this movie. I really really enjoyed him.

When he finally got in the chair it was awesome

"It's been an honor Spider-Man!"

I think Ned and Luis are the best supporting characters for MCU.

I think they are going to try to stay away from Goblins in this series, as both the other film series have used versions of the Green Goblin, and even though Hobgoblin IS a different character and villain, he kind of depends on being a derivative or an existing villain...That is kind of his schtick, he's a copycat "legacy" character done correctly...

Also THIS Ned? No I don't see it...like AT ALL. Because they put Ned in the best friend role, it would pretty much turn him from Ganke to Harry Osborn.

To tell you the truth, I don't know if I care for this Ned, or Peter having someone knowing his secret identity so early on in his career. Especially with that moment in the gym, which made me say "seriously?"...

I definitely liked him more than I thought I might. There's a fine line between funny and annoying, but I think he walked it well.

His little "Guy in the chair!" exclamation was definitely my favorite thing he did in the movie. I honestly found him likeable and not annoying.
Same here. The claims that some posters on here wanted to "punch him in the face" are more than a little baffling to me.

Super hero movies don't need little snot nosed kids running around.

Especially the ones that are actually about kids!

This is like Iron Man 3 all over again!

Super hero movies don't need little snot nosed kids running around.

Especially the ones that are actually about kids!

This is like Iron Man 3 all over again!

So, a high quality movie with good acting and a clever plot? :p

I can't believe this was his first role! He was great in it!

I just hope in a sequel they don't do something hokey like say his nickname is Ganke or whatever. That's too obvious

5q15Ivi.jpg

It's actually Ned as opposed to Ganke, wow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"