Jesse Eisenberg Taking Now You See Me?

I thought it was stupid fun. Some good laughs and moments.

7/10

Last edited:
Thought it was really fun too. 7 out of 10.

This needs to make more money than that crap, After Earth.

Great film, great writing, and overall a fun ride that kept you guessing. 8/10.

Thought it was really fun too. 7 out of 10.

This needs to make more money than that crap, After Earth.

It will. AE is underperforming badly, and I think depending on how big the drop is from Saturday to Sunday... NYSM will be #2 at the box office.

I enjoyed this. Wasn't anything special but I liked it 7/10

Haha, and of course everyone sides with the hot chick.

Lol he's so awkward even when he's insulting someone. But I like that kid

He literally does act like his Zuckerberg character in real life. I swear on everything there are probably at least 6 people on here that act like he does.

I didn't like the chick that was interviewing him, but Eisenberg came across as obnoxious in that interview. They both did.

Boring, dull, uninspired. For a movie about magic there was very little magic to it (and I don't mean the trucks). Irrelevant use of cgi as well. Forgettable.

I'm so dissapointed and just don't wanna think about this movie anymore... 4/10

''When the five minute “interview” (more like self-esteem butchering) were finally over I went behind a curtain to wait for the memory cards from the interview. I peaked around the curtain to ask Jesse about his neighborhood in New York (he lives a few blocks from where I used to live) and he immediately says, “You’re still here?”''

:bow::bow::bow:

It's one of those things when I guess you had to be there.

I'm a sensible person, but it's hard to see the truth here.

Jesse E. has been through press junket after press junket, and it's one of the most tedious things to do as an actor because it's long, boring, repetitive.

Romina Puga is probably has the personality for TV but not the knowledge. She probably doesn't put enough research, therefore, people can sense that and hides it with her smile or whatever. And yes, most likely people online will side with her because she's attractive.

And... I think they just didn't hit it off.

At first, I was thinking Jesse was laying it THICK with his wit. I have a feeling like, if we heard from Jesse's side, however, I think maybe something went down before the interview got started. There must be more to it because I can't see Jesse just acting like that without a major catalyst.

That being said, some people online are celebrating his behavior. I don't know. Maybe I am a generally nice guy that I wouldn't go and say "You go Jesse!" Unless she was treating him like an idiot off-camera, I can't say much.

Last edited:
Yeah, she wants to create a huge news media stink and then get an apology and her name will be everywhere. That's how it seems to me. Eh, so an interview didn't go so well. I'm sure interviewers everywhere have similar stories that you don't hear about.

Honestly her insinuation early in the video that Jesse was wasting her time didn't do her any favors in my opinion. I can see how that would annoy the interviewee.

Sorry for this late review my computer has been acting up lately, I found the movie interesting and the twist at the end was a bit of a shocker although I found it rather redundant for [blackout]Mark Ruffalo's character to stage all that elaborate cat and mouse game just to humiliate Freeman,[/blackout] why not just embarrass him by pulling his pants down?

Too bad it's been overlooked by people still paying money to see mumbling Vin Diesel.

The interview was horrible because that girl is a terrible interviewer and imo should not be in the profession, and for the record she's not all that hot at all, looks like a normal college girl to me.

Think I'll pass on this movie.Eisenberg is like the poor man's Micheal Cera.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"