Jesse Eisenberg Taking Now You See Me?

You're talking about Batman Begins? No, Earle was apart of the board when Thomas Wayne was still alive.

Earle wanted to end Bruce's majority shareholding and he envisioned Wayne Enterprises as a heavy arms manufacturers , going against Thomas wish. He wasn't a big villain or anything , but that's why Bruce doesn't show him his gauntlets :woot: But he also wasn't simply an ******* to Lucius.

I thought Lucius & Alfred was connected to that guys dad & screwed his dad over & thats why he went after them ?

Unless i missed something , Freeman's character (which i completely forgot the name) simply exposed his tricks. If it was because he was petty , a mediocre magician , or simply an envious man ...he certainly didn't deserve to go to prison and be incriminated for something he didn't do.

Yea Freeman's character was an ass but spending the rest of his life in prison was extreme.

I was under the impression he was directly involved in Ruffalo's fathers death.

Earle wanted to end Bruce's majority shareholding and he envisioned Wayne Enterprises as a heavy arms manufacturers , going against Thomas wish. He wasn't a big villain or anything , but that's why Bruce doesn't show him his gauntlets :woot: But he also wasn't simply an ******* to Lucius.

Earle did end the majority shareholding once Bruce was declared dead, which is the smart move when the dude drops off the face of the planet for 7 years. And Thomas Wayne had been dead for over 20 years. Heavy arms manufacturing isn't evil. I kinda felt bad for Mr. Earle. He really didn't do anything wrong other than being an ass to Fox.

:o

Nope. All he did was expose Ruffalo's dad. Hardly a reason to go to prison for life.

I'm sure he was his Father's partner at first and his attempt to expose him led to his death.

I'm sure he was his Father's partner at first and his attempt to expose him led to his death.

Nope, Freeman's character was a failed magician who made a career out of debunking other magicians. He debunked the father's acts. Then the father decided to do a comeback trick to clear his name. Then he messed around and died doing it.

All Freeman is only guilty of being salty as hell. Hardly deserving to rot in jail.

Nope, Freeman's character was a failed magician who made a career out of debunking other magicians. He debunked the father's acts. Then the father decided to do a comeback trick to clear his name. Then he messed around and died doing it.

All Freeman is only guilty of being salty as hell. Hardly deserving to rot in jail.

I'm definitely going to have watch this again.

Freeman's character destroyed Ruffalo's father's reputation, which made him believe that he needed to do something spectacular to redeem himself, which led to his death (I just watched the film two days ago). While rotting in prison may very well be extreme to impartial eyes, Ruffalo isn't impartial. He's a man who lost his father when he was a young boy (his dad died a really horrific death) and he wants payback. He couldn't care less what's fair or not.

That's why he's a sociopath. He has no conscience.

This is such a bizarre movie because he is avenging a death that his father set himself to. By putting himself in a trick he wasn't able to perform.

And he gets the girl by the end :argh:

His father wasn't able to perform the trick because the steel on the safe was of poor quality. It warped, and he was trapped. It wasn't due to his own abilities. Also, he wouldn't have even tried the trick in the first place if it wasn't for Freeman being a grade-A *****ebag. Also, Sociopaths are unable to care about anyone other than themselves. Ruffalo's character doesn't fit that bill since he clearly cared about his dad and cares about that female INTERPOL Agent.

His father wasn't able to perform the trick because the steel on the safe was of poor quality. It warped, and he was trapped. It wasn't due to his own abilities. Also, he wouldn't have even tried the trick in the first place if it wasn't for Freeman being a grade-A *****ebag. Also, Sociopaths are unable to care about anyone other than themselves. Ruffalo's character doesn't fit that bill since he clearly cared about his dad and cares about that female INTERPOL Agent.

Freeman still wasn't responsible. And by definition, Ruffalo was a sociopath.

No, he wasn't. I studied Criminal Justice in College and come from a family of law enforcement, you are not going to win this debate. A sociopath cares for no one but themselves. Ruffalo did, so he wasn't one, end of story.

A sociopath is someone who feels nothing.

No, he wasn't. I studied Criminal Justice in College and come from a family of law enforcement, you are not going to win this debate. A sociopath cares for no one but themselves. Ruffalo did, so he wasn't one, end of story.

Alright, so he isn't a sociopath. Still, the fact remains that he had no empathy or remorse for Freeman's character. He also violated his rights through deception. It's f***ed up.

:confused:

Alright, so he isn't a sociopath. Still, the fact remains that he had no empathy or remorse for Freeman's character. He also violated his rights through deception. It's f***ed up.

I never disagreed on that as I thought Freeman's character was more involved in his fathers death, if not then it was overkill to punish him so harshly even if he felt he pushed his father to his death by exposing him..

I posted the smiley as I read your post and then when I quoted it all that was there was [edit].

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"