Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
it would be funny if a JW gave us a Mastodon, Pterodactly, Triceratops, Sabertooth Tiger and a Tyrannosaurs in the same scene

:D
We need more great brains out there like you friend. :funny:

Why stop there? Stick a neanderthal in there frozen in an ice block as a post credits scene.

And while they're at it, we need a live-action Ice Age movie stat!

I still want that Scrat spin-off movie, BlueSky.

Mammoths and Sabertooths are not Dinos.

The things in these films aren't even dinosaurs. They are part dinosaur DNA and part frog dna. Entirely engineered and not actual dinosaurs. The I-Rex was a hodgepodge of DNA and entirely fictional. And many of the animals in these films didn't even live during the Jurassic period. The star of the franchise, the T-Rex, lived during the Late Cretacious period. Not the Jurassic period.

it would be funny if a JW gave us a Mastodon, Pterodactly, Triceratops, Sabertooth Tiger and a Tyrannosaurs in the same scene

:D

latest

I would finance the film myself if we could have the dinos teaming up to hunt killer clowns.

Blue Jr. Though you have to wonder how Blue managed to mate since JW didn't specifiy if there were more raptors other than her siblings.

I’m so ready for footage and a trailer. One of my most anticipated upcoming films. :woot: Hunter where you at bro! Haha

So are we getting a trailer tomorrow or what? Trevorrow didn't specifically say, but I'm assuming it has to be coming really soon. This and Infinity War are the trailers I'm anticipating the most.

WOw, I didn’t even even consider it could be Baby Blue! That would be awesome!

If you look at the background, you can tell it's the old Visitor Center.

Maybe tomorrow? Didn't we get the first JW footage on or close to Thanksgiving if I recall?

We can only hope. Would be awesome to finally get a glimpse into what this bad boy is going to be like.

Maybe tomorrow? Didn't we get the first JW footage on or close to Thanksgiving if I recall?

Yup, it was either a day or two before Thanksgiving. I'd be surprised if this didn't drop by tomorrow night.

Blue Jr. is the result of an interracial relationship. Fallen Kingdom keeping it relevant.

Weren't all of Pratt's Raptors from Jurassic World female?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"