Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom trailer may debut on Dec 13 https://www.instagram.com/p/BaHGGJHniKb/?taken-by=dirtees

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom trailer hits December 13th alongside Star Wars: The Last Jedi. Quite the wait, but I can't wait to see it. Here's also 2 more pics I took. Follow me and stay tuned for more news straight from the Brand Licensing Expo in London.

Thankfully, it'll most likely premiere online beforehand. Hopefully in mid-to-late November at least.

But it will debut online first and then it'll have it's first theatrical attachment alongside The Last Jedi on Dec 15. :) :)

I saw JW for the first time today and I hafta say it was rather flat. Chris Pratt was uncharacteristically stiff and playing a stoic badass didn't suit him well at all.

I'm directly comparing it with Kong: Skull Island and K:SI delivered way more satisfying and exhilarating monster brawls. The final fight between Kong and Ramarak (Alpha Skull Crawler) in K:SI felt personal, brutal and intense AF. I mean I was fist pumping and cheering on each and every move of Kong. I don't even do that for human characters. K:SI was so good. JW didn't do any of that, did not even come close to the awesomeness of K:SI.

The only thing I loved was Bryce Dallas Howard. She was the only good thing about the movie.

I don't want Mammoths or Saberthoots. Please just normal dinosaurs like T-Rex, Raptors and such. No dinos with guns and lasers too please.

I saw JW for the first time today and I hafta say it was rather flat. Chris Pratt was uncharacteristically stiff and playing a stoic badass didn't suit him well at all.

I'm directly comparing it with Kong: Skull Island and K:SI delivered way more satisfying and exhilarating monster brawls. The final fight between Kong and Ramarak (Alpha Skull Crawler) in K:SI felt personal, brutal and intense AF. I mean I was fist pumping and cheering on each and every move of Kong. I don't even do that for human characters. K:SI was so good. JW didn't do any of that, did not even come close to the awesomeness of K:SI.

The only thing I loved was Bryce Dallas Howard. She was the only good thing about the movie.

I liked it and Pratt, but no it wasn't as good as the first three films. :(

I don't want Mammoths or Saberthoots. Please just normal dinosaurs like T-Rex, Raptors and such. No dinos with guns and lasers too please.

Yawnnnn we have had plenty of movies with just "t-Rex, raptors and such"

Can't say you weren't warned! :oldrazz:

Can't say you weren't warned! :oldrazz:

I_ve_made_a_huge_mistake.gif

it would be funny if a JW gave us a Mastodon, Pterodactly, Triceratops, Sabertooth Tiger and a Tyrannosaurs in the same scene

:D

it would be funny if a JW gave us a Mastodon, Pterodactly, Triceratops, Sabertooth Tiger and a Tyrannosaurs in the same scene

:D

It would be pretty sweet. :D

Mammoths and Sabertooth don't belong in the 'Jurassic' period do they...?

OK, enough nerding out about dinosaur history. I want a teaser image. :cmad:

Watched Jurassic Park last night. God, that movie holds up so well. Such a great classic. And about half way through, I remembered that Jeff Goldblum is returning for JW:FK. That alone will get me in the theater. The world needs more Goldblum.

I wish we'd see more dinosaur movies.

#TEAMFEATHERS

Technically, neither does the T.Rex. That lived in the Cretaceous period.

Same with Triceratops, Velociraptors, Gallimimus, Ankylosaurus, etc. The novels and films have always features a full range of dinosaurs from the Triassic, Jurassic, and Cretaceous periods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"