• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom trailer may debut on Dec 13 https://www.instagram.com/p/BaHGGJHniKb/?taken-by=dirtees

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom trailer hits December 13th alongside Star Wars: The Last Jedi. Quite the wait, but I can't wait to see it. Here's also 2 more pics I took. Follow me and stay tuned for more news straight from the Brand Licensing Expo in London.

Thankfully, it'll most likely premiere online beforehand. Hopefully in mid-to-late November at least.

But it will debut online first and then it'll have it's first theatrical attachment alongside The Last Jedi on Dec 15. :) :)

I saw JW for the first time today and I hafta say it was rather flat. Chris Pratt was uncharacteristically stiff and playing a stoic badass didn't suit him well at all.

I'm directly comparing it with Kong: Skull Island and K:SI delivered way more satisfying and exhilarating monster brawls. The final fight between Kong and Ramarak (Alpha Skull Crawler) in K:SI felt personal, brutal and intense AF. I mean I was fist pumping and cheering on each and every move of Kong. I don't even do that for human characters. K:SI was so good. JW didn't do any of that, did not even come close to the awesomeness of K:SI.

The only thing I loved was Bryce Dallas Howard. She was the only good thing about the movie.

I don't want Mammoths or Saberthoots. Please just normal dinosaurs like T-Rex, Raptors and such. No dinos with guns and lasers too please.

I saw JW for the first time today and I hafta say it was rather flat. Chris Pratt was uncharacteristically stiff and playing a stoic badass didn't suit him well at all.

I'm directly comparing it with Kong: Skull Island and K:SI delivered way more satisfying and exhilarating monster brawls. The final fight between Kong and Ramarak (Alpha Skull Crawler) in K:SI felt personal, brutal and intense AF. I mean I was fist pumping and cheering on each and every move of Kong. I don't even do that for human characters. K:SI was so good. JW didn't do any of that, did not even come close to the awesomeness of K:SI.

The only thing I loved was Bryce Dallas Howard. She was the only good thing about the movie.

I liked it and Pratt, but no it wasn't as good as the first three films. :(

I don't want Mammoths or Saberthoots. Please just normal dinosaurs like T-Rex, Raptors and such. No dinos with guns and lasers too please.

Yawnnnn we have had plenty of movies with just "t-Rex, raptors and such"

Can't say you weren't warned! :oldrazz:

Can't say you weren't warned! :oldrazz:

I_ve_made_a_huge_mistake.gif

it would be funny if a JW gave us a Mastodon, Pterodactly, Triceratops, Sabertooth Tiger and a Tyrannosaurs in the same scene

:D

it would be funny if a JW gave us a Mastodon, Pterodactly, Triceratops, Sabertooth Tiger and a Tyrannosaurs in the same scene

:D

It would be pretty sweet. :D

Mammoths and Sabertooth don't belong in the 'Jurassic' period do they...?

OK, enough nerding out about dinosaur history. I want a teaser image. :cmad:

Watched Jurassic Park last night. God, that movie holds up so well. Such a great classic. And about half way through, I remembered that Jeff Goldblum is returning for JW:FK. That alone will get me in the theater. The world needs more Goldblum.

I wish we'd see more dinosaur movies.

#TEAMFEATHERS

Technically, neither does the T.Rex. That lived in the Cretaceous period.

Same with Triceratops, Velociraptors, Gallimimus, Ankylosaurus, etc. The novels and films have always features a full range of dinosaurs from the Triassic, Jurassic, and Cretaceous periods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"