Just got back from seeing it... Any questions?

So was Ben's brother played by Chet Hanks?

Seems like the reshoots were in effort to change some of the more objectionable points with the fans, like going back to Victor Von Doom, and dumping the blogger stuff. And even at that this is still looking like a turd.

Both "It's Clobbering Time!" and "Flame on." are mentioned, and I can also confirm that
Ben's brother shouts "It's clobbering time" before hitting him, so that's probably where he get's it.

So so cringe worthy that spoiler.

I was being a little optimistic with this one but that definitely vanished with all this insight.

Thats a polite way of putting it. PRE Dr Doom he was OK , it was just after when he went all mass murderer. It did not really make any sense. He just blew up tons of peoples heads and then decided to destroy Earth! He wanted to rule the Earth 0 or whatever the N zone plante was called. My advise is don't go and see it, wait for it to be in the bargain bin. I have an unlimited pass to the cinema so I don't mind going to see crappy movies but I would not spend cash to see it when there are a ton of movies tat are so much better.

But a famous basketball player gave t 99 out 0f 100 and claimed he'd pay to see it again!

Seems like the reshoots were in effort to change some of the more objectionable points with the fans, like going back to Victor Von Doom, and dumping the blogger stuff. And even at that this is still looking like a turd.

Except they didn't dump it completely.

Be good if they release the cut that was intended prior to reshoots, just to compare.

Well there were a lot of scenes in the first trailer that are nowhere in the movie.

Also for example, the TV shots are spamming this shot of Thing diving from a helicopter that is nowhere in the movie either. How curious.

BTW in the trailers there is a shot of Johnny throwing a fireball at Sue, whats that about?

There is no cameo.

Maybe someone advised him that it would be best not to make an appearance in this movie. Unless he decided that for himself. I wonder what he thinks of this film. Would he just say it is good, like he often seems to say about every adaptation, no matter what it's like?

Well there were a lot of scenes in the first trailer that are nowhere in the movie.

Also for example, the TV shots are spamming this shot of Thing diving from a helicopter that is nowhere in the movie either. How curious.

I am pretty sure that shot of Thing diving from the helicopter was seen after " 1 year later". When they show you the montage of Thing on government missions. I may be wrong.

SO, I guess my childhood dream of seeing Hulk battle the Thing on the big screen (even for a few minutes) is pretty much squashed with this reception.

SO, I guess my childhood dream of seeing Hulk battle the Thing on the big screen (even for a few minutes) is pretty much squashed with this reception.

Actually they might be closer than ever, with this production looking at the possibility of a flop there is more chance of Marvel getting their hands on the rights than if the film had been well received.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"