Justice League script review

How would they know even if that was official? Should they even trust you after you lied again and again?

I wouldn't be saying "Hey, this is Roger, the -insert job here-" I would be using pseudonymes. Just completely random things like....sk8trPW4D or something stupid like that. I would say things like "My friend, who works on so and such, says that this movie will feature this, that and the other thing."

It doesn't say anything in there about rewrites. Not major, page one rewrites that this would seem to indicate.

That link was only proof that the script had been handed in on June 15th. I didn't mention anything about linking something with rewrites. Btw, a New York times article confirmed that rewriting is taking place.

It doesn't say anything in there about rewrites. Not major, page one rewrites that this would seem to indicate .

Yup especially when it say

Husband-wife writing duo Kieran Mulroney and Michele Mulroney turned in a first draft that had Warner Bros. suits actually smiling

After that we never know , but doubtful ..

That link was only proof that the script had been handed in on June 15th. I didn't mention anything about linking something with rewrites. Btw, a New York times article confirmed that rewriting is taking place.

Can you link us that? I would like to see it.

Yet that doesn't make any sense..."Hey, we love this script! It makes us so happy we are going to rush into production...but can you compeltely rewrite it?" Even if there are some rewrites...to this extent?

Who knows...maybe they were/are considering using the CSA and this was the first step in a rewrite. Then maybe they will realize it doesn't work and go back to the original draft. Maybe they will find a way to make it work great! Only the SHADOW KNOWS!!!!

Can you link us that? I would like to see it.

Yet that doesn't make any sense..."Hey, we love this script! It makes us so happy we are going to rush into production...but can you compeltely rewrite it?" Even if there are some rewrites...to this extent?

Who knows...maybe they were/are considering using the CSA and this was the first step in a rewrite. Then maybe they will realize it doesn't work and go back to the original draft. Maybe they will find a way to make it work great! Only the SHADOW KNOWS!!!!

They are rewriting the script with the same duo that originally wrote it, however, they are taking out what could potentially hurt the other franchises. (As far as they knew when the draft was turned in, Bale and Routh might have been up for it).

They are rewriting the script with the same duo that originally wrote it, however, they are taking out what could potentially hurt the other franchises. (As far as they knew when the draft was turned in, Bale and Routh might have been up for it).

Thanks for the link Maze. I always assumed there would be SOME rewrites but adding the whole CSA angle seems a bit much, you know?

I figured any rewrites would be with the same duo as there would have been some word otherwise. That is perfectly logical too that they are changing it so it doesn't overlap or contradict anything from the previous films. From the impression I got from the hints I heard, it seemed that it was going to tie in closely with Batman Begins by having the reveal of Ra's still alive and pulling the strings.

Still, I feel there is more thaan enough reason to doubt if this script is official or if it is even what will appear in the movie.

Thanks for the link Maze. I always assumed there would be SOME rewrites but adding the whole CSA angle seems a bit much, you know?

I figured any rewrites would be with the same duo as there would have been some word otherwise. That is perfectly logical too that they are changing it so it doesn't overlap or contradict anything from the previous films. From the impression I got from the hints I heard, it seemed that it was going to tie in closely with Batman Begins by having the reveal of Ra's still alive and pulling the strings.

Still, I feel there is more thaan enough reason to doubt if this script is official or if it is even what will appear in the movie.

Ra's was never even included in the current Justice League script. Where did you hear this?

So here's the next million dollar question! Do the actors they cast play their EVIL versions of themselfs or do you once again recast for the CSA. And if this is true..........................How cool would OWLMAN Be! Yes!!!!!!!!

Ra's was never even included in the current Justice League script. Where did you hear this?
from the hints I heard,it seemed that it was going to tie in closely with Batman Begins by having the reveal of Ra's still alive and pulling the strings.

:yay:

It was the hints from Back Row Chatter first of all found here.

http://movieblog.ugo.com/index.php/..._spoiler_details_on_the_jla_movies_storyline/

http://movieblog.ugo.com/index.php/movieblog/more/jla_update_more_exclusives_and_sorry_aquaman/

Fourth and finally, our source allowed us to reveal a couple of hints as to who the Justice League believes the villain lurking behind the curtain is: they have a three letter first name and they’ve already been introduced in a DC superhero movie. Sort of. Saying anything further spoils the surprise.

It should also be said at this point that there is at least one major twist in the story that I’m not going to blow because I deem it an Empire spoiler.

Since he wouldn't spoil the villain in the second one, I assume it has something to do with the Empire spoiler he refers to.

The only two villains with three letter names I can think of are L-E-X and R-A-S. Unless you can think of another one?

This is only my own guess work and assumptions. I wont go so far as to say how often I am correct and I could be totally wrong.

Also note that his source calls it Red Eye in the first one but corrects himself by saying it IS Brother Eye. As he we correct about with GL, the line up and the rest, I think he is a relatively safe source. Also, this was just about the same time that the rewrites for the leaked script were happening...yet there is no mention of the CSA. In fact, there hasn't been any HINT until after the script came out and people just...retroactively saying "yeah, they are in there."

To me, that either says A-This script is completely fake or B-This was fabricated for the SFX houses and altered to keep leaks about the plot as plugged up as possible.

Yet, I will still, as always say I could be wrong, I have no sources on the inside and can only infer.

It was the hints from Back Row Chatter first of all found here.

http://movieblog.ugo.com/index.php/..._spoiler_details_on_the_jla_movies_storyline/

http://movieblog.ugo.com/index.php/movieblog/more/jla_update_more_exclusives_and_sorry_aquaman/

Since he wouldn't spoil the villain in the second one, I assume it has something to do with the Empire spoiler he refers to.

The only two villains with three letter names I can think of are L-E-X and R-A-S. Unless you can think of another one?

This is only my own guess work and assumptions. I wont go so far as to say how often I am correct and I could be totally wrong.

You have never heard of Max Lord?

His source was using an abbreviation.

No sir. Huge villain in the comic books, though.

Well then he isn't the villain the source was refering to.

Fourth and finally, our source allowed us to reveal a couple of hints as to who the Justice League believes the villain lurking behind the curtain is: they have a three letter first name and they’ve already been introduced in a DC superhero movie. Sort of. Saying anything further spoils the surprise.

See?

To me, that either says A-This script is completely fake or B-This was fabricated for the SFX houses and altered to keep leaks about the plot as plugged up as possible.

This makes a lot of sense, since WB is quite secretive about the script. They would most likely not send out detailed info to SFX houses, since it would almost certainly be leaked.

This makes a lot of sense, since WB is quite secretive about the script. They would most likely not send out detailed info to SFX houses, since it would almost certainly be leaked.

EXACTLY. It could also explain why people's reliable sources are saying it's true...or telling THEM to say it's true. They either

A-Have been told that this script will go around to FX houses and may be leaked.

B-Saw this script and believe themselves that it is the official script.

As always, this is guess work, don't take it as fact.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"