Justice League script review

Superman Returns: Great film or the Greatest film?

I know my answer.

My my my. Hello Stephen Colbert! :p

I loved Returns myself. I don't what people mean when they talk about it being a failure. It made a bit of money....eventually.

I promise I am not!

I get the feeling I may have posted that here...but yet, there it is, with another person's name. I did feel like I was repeating myself with this post...frankly I didn't think anyone was listening...maybe they are and just don't agree. Who knows? :p

Maybe there was some hiccup. Maybe the board accidently gave it to someone else. But check my post counts on all those boards...even this one. All with low post counts...cause I am new. I decided to start posting with the hope of trying to calm people down.

Maybe I am still too naive when it comes to the internet and the fandoms. I am many things...but I wouldn't create a separate identity. I suggest reading his other posts...they don't sound like me. They aren't the way I write.

Anyways, I will say I was inspired to post the same thing (at least twice) thanks to the Guard, whom I saw both on The Planet and IESB. I notice him here too I think...but then they ARE all starting to blur together.
Actually IM the marvel. The reason I copied and pasted your post some time back, because, A: I couldnt think of any thing to say B:I agreed what you posted on BT. Hope that clears things up.:yay:

Actually IM the marvel. The reason I copied and pasted your post some time back, because, A: I couldnt think of any thing to say B:I agreed what you posted on BT. Hope that clears things up.:yay:

HORRAY! I AM NOT GOING INSANE!!!!!!

STOP TALKING TO YOURSELF!!!:oldrazz: :cwink:
flirt.gif

Post time stamps are exactly the same at BT's and SHH. Assuming a person was right *there* as it happened, sixty seconds is pretty quick to read a post, "agree" with the opinion, cut and paste the message verbatim, drag the text to another board, and then post the comments as their own thoughts without any extra commentary. Most people would note it was a quote taken from another person or site and/or post an agreement with the first person at the first site if they liked the other person's opinion that much. Then there's the log-in and log-out times here, which are one minute apart between each user's posts above.

C'mon Rogzilla, folks here aren't dumb. But honestly, nobody cares if you have two or more names; knock yourself out. It's really no big deal to us. I'm cool with ya, as is everybody else, I'm sure. Just sayin' man. Hang loose. :up:

Rogzilla/Marvel...it's very simple to find out if you're the same poster but I'll let it slide...for now.

Whole scripts have made it to sites like this before. We got Transformers relatively the same as how we saw it in the theaters, and that leaker came over here a while back with the entire SM3 script in a synopsis. We can't confirm the TIH script leak, but I'm betting that it's true.

As for this thread, it's outlived it's value. Either the WB is happy we think it's fake, or this was just made by a ferverous fan out to fool people with how good he thinks his fan fiction is. Either way, a lock may be in order.
Michael Bay talks about that in his commentary on the DVD. His personal computer got hacked and when that script was leaked, it was already 5 drafts and many changes old. The guy who stole the script got into trouble as Bay said they did a search and found out exactly who it was. They also after that installed near Pentagon type security. I think that the WB has that now so I am sure the script leak was not it.

Michael Bay talks about that in his commentary on the DVD. His personal computer got hacked and when that script was leaked, it was already 5 drafts and many changes old. The guy who stole the script got into trouble as Bay said they did a search and found out exactly who it was. They also after that installed near Pentagon type security. I think that the WB has that now so I am sure the script leak was not it.

There was no leak nor anything resembling such since there has been no real script sent to the press.

After BB I'd say that WB has much better security now. We all remember that leaked Batman script, don't we?

I don't understand why anyone would leak an entire script. It takes away from the mystery and surprise that movies are supposed to have.

flirt.gif

Post time stamps are exactly the same at BT's and SHH. Assuming a person was right *there* as it happened, sixty seconds is pretty quick to read a post, "agree" with the opinion, cut and paste the message verbatim, drag the text to another board, and then post the comments as their own thoughts without any extra commentary. Most people would note it was a quote taken from another person or site and/or post an agreement with the first person at the first site if they liked the other person's opinion that much. Then there's the log-in and log-out times here, which are one minute apart between each user's posts above.

C'mon Rogzilla, folks here aren't dumb. But honestly, nobody cares if you have two or more names; knock yourself out. It's really no big deal to us. I'm cool with ya, as is everybody else, I'm sure. Just sayin' man. Hang loose. :up:

I seriously SWEAR it ISN'T me! CHECK! Isn't there a way to check the IP addresses or where we are posting from? I will probably have two addresses, one for work and one from home but they wont ever match the Marvel! I don't know why the log in times don't match up...but it seems we are both logged in right now.

If I WAS Marvel...I would have posted as him/her right away.

Tell me...why would I have joined all those other sites recently as Rogzilla AS WELL as here if I already had an account as the Marvel that has posted...*checks* some 100+ posts. Rogzilla is the ONLY name I use!

Here is my deviant art: http://rogzilla.deviantart.com
My Blogspot: http://rogzilla.blogspot.com/
Here is my Mypsace: http://www.myspace.com/rogzilla

Noticing a theme here?!

Though you DO bring up an interesting point....Marvel...why DID you take my post as your own? Really not cool dude. At least give me credit or something. :-/

PS-I thought I would add something. I DID repost a SIMILAR bit from IESB...but I made reference to the fact that I WAS reposting from somewhere else...see here http://forums.superherohype.com/showpost.php?p=13027017&postcount=320 please note that it was my first post here as I had just discovered these forums.

You honestly think SR is worse than Superman III and IV, Batman & Robin, Steel, Captain America and Catwoman. Whatever you're on, I want some.

I'm not allowed to send this out. After all, Warner Bros. would appear at my house and slip a black bag over my head. Fear teh WB ninja'z!!!11

not to press the issue much, but i must say: if theres anyone on this site you can entrust this script with, it would be the guard. i can vouch for that. anything you send him will end with him and go no further. i'd be most interested in hearing his review of the pages (more so than anyone else), as it would be quite thorough, fair, and all around well judged.

not so much a planned leak as much as it was david goyer leaking it to c0ck stroke his ego.

Excuse me but if it was leaked by David Goyer - then it was planned.

Not necessarily by WB - but by a higher up on the movie.

Excuse me but if it was leaked by David Goyer - then it was planned.

Not necessarily by WB - but by a higher up on the movie.

er, couldnt that be said no matter who leaked it then? the studio didnt want it leaked. goyer did it on his own, without anyone's permission.

That does make sense if he actually leaked the darn thing.

Then again, I don't think he would risk his reputation and career like that. They found the man who hacked Michael Bay's laptop, they can find the man who leaked Batman Begins. :yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"