The Dark Knight Latino Review: Script review coming soon...

If it gets posted...then taken down...can someone save it and pm it to me, lol.

I didnt get to see the Batman Begins' script until like, March 2005, when it leaked around new year.

-R

Robin91939 said:
If it gets posted...then taken down...can someone save it and pm it to me, lol.

I didnt get to see the Batman Begins' script until like, March 2005, when it leaked around new year.

-R

It wont be the whole script, just a review.

It's a review. But they usually give details on only the first and second acts. Usually they keep the climax secret. So if it is true, we should ge a few details

Yeah, I'm just anxious to get some confirmation of characters (Penguin, Jerimiah Arkham, Harleen Quinzel, Dent, Gilda, Roman Sionis, etc), and the characterization of the Joker.

-R

Now, I'm not the brightest fry in the happy meal but if Latinoreview reviews the script they should know every character that's in the film right? That means they'd know if Penguin, Talia, Selina, Rachel, etc are in the film? I really hope they mention some stuff about that and seeing as how I'm the ever curious person, I'll have to look at the script review.

Yeah, don't worry Robin. It'll still be up. But, I'm sure ALOT of people will copy and paste.

This gets me anxsious, I hope we get the script review by the end of the month.

judging by the way El Mayimbe brings it up, it sound like the script is quite good.

"Well, have patience my friends, all in due time. Me announcing Heath was a commonly used old-fashioned screenwriting technique known as SETUP.

What's the PAYOFF? Stay tuned to Latinoreview my friends. He He He"

might as well pencil myself in for reading the review when it hits the net

Great, a script review. This Latino Review guys are quite awesome.

As long as I get to see a review and know who the characters are I'll be fine!

Well, no....I'm just kinda happy.....and was just watching ENTOURAGE.....so.....

I love Latino Review. If it weren't for them, I would have never known about the amazing Alex Garland-Halo script, that will sadly never be produced. It's criminal.

Anyway, those guys never let me down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"