The Dark Knight Latino Review: Script review coming soon...

fabman said:
cinemaman ... what did u write?

Please! Please! Please!

LatinoReview, can you post The Dark Knight script review soon? I am one of Batman fans, who can't wait for this.

We all want to read it, can you just post it this or next week???

Thank you.

Don't beat me :D

no no no spreading hate is not the way to go! unless you want them to not give it to us, give them love, kisses, sweet messages, even naked pics of your mum and sister.

nice cineman. 4 y'all if u really want a script review soon don't write sumthing like "post it or i'll kill you", ask them nicely for the script review.

I took the time out to write this:

Latino review can you please tell me when you plan to release The Dark Knight script review?
A lot of people really want to read it so please release it soon.
Thank you.

I hope they release it within this week.
I don’t want to read any of the spoilers though.

haha i took the time out to write this!

''yo you muppets better post dat damn script REview in the next week or expect a shoe bomb in yo faYCE!

ha ha nah not really. but i'll definatley kidnap a relative, although wether i harm them or not is dependant on when i see the GOdamn script REview! ahaha!''

the end.

i think they're well aware of the demand. this is Batman for cryin out loud. they're just bidding their time, testing fanboy patience :o

2 good 4 u said:
I took the time out to write this:

Latino review can you please tell me when you plan to release The Dark Knight script review?
A lot of people really want to read it so please release it soon.
Thank you.

I hope they release it within this week.
I don’t want to read any of the spoilers though.

Are you gonna email it to them? Or you're just posting that here?

geez, dont you guys have any patience? i mean, ir eally want a review, and LR is more than aware at how much people want to hear what they have to say. and they'll get to it when they can, no amount of begging will get it any faster. just sit back and chill....it'll come when it comes.

yeah, Latino Review is just milking it. I predict that we'll get it by the end of the week..

What do you think they will give it I have a feeling it wil be

A+

Latino Review should post a script review or I am going to beat Cinemaman :(

If it isnt A+ somethings wrong els a huge bat fanatic.

Cinemaman said:
Why me? :eek: :confused: :mad:

What have I done???

hes referring to your message but hes just playing:)

Cinemaman said:
Why me? :eek: :confused: :mad:

What have I done???

Read Post #127 :D Plus I could never really hurt you Cine *slowly raises large heavy crowbar over head*:marv:

StorminNorman said:
Read Post #127 :D Plus I could never really hurt you Cine *slowly raises large heavy crowbar over head*:marv:

Well, I was trying to be nice :D But anyway, they must do that this week!!! :mad: Or you and me will go to beat them!!! :up:

if they dont im gonna be PISSED they been hyping it up

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"