The Dark Knight Latino Review: Script review coming soon...

Batarang said:
What makes you say that dude?...

Don't know, they just say that they can also post it later, when everything will calm down :(

I heard some other posts mention this but I got the vibe that LR is really excited about the script...just look how the artical was written both at the beginning and end

Well, LatinoReview reported they had the script of Batman Begins in October 2003. They said that the review'd be online soon. They put it online January 2004.....

Will someone just please hack into Latino Review and get the ****ing script!!! :mad:

^^ well thats pretty much ruined my hopes that the script will brighten up my week/month.

Here's a little something for you to talk about / laugh at.

This was posted today on the IGN Film Force message board, by a guy on a link who says the pages were sent to him by a 'trusted source'.

TDK script pages here apparently.

My opinion: Utter fanfiction.

This seems to be written by an irate fanboy who had certain 'issues' with BB. In the course of the 3 pages, we have Batman and Alfred badmouthing the suit (apparently, it was a bad idea), to the new Batmobile being destroyed (with Batman doing nothing to stop it).

Is it too much to ask people to just LET IT GO???!!!

Another reason why this script is fake? A Robot Joker.

Let me just repeat that, a Robot Joker supposed to be in a film series that Nolan has wished to be grounded in a heightened reality.

Yeah, sounds like the real thing to me... :rolleyes:

A Robo Joker? :D LOL!!!!!!!

:rolleyes: what idiot wrote this f-ing crap??? :D :rolleyes: :down

fabman said:
Well, LatinoReview reported they had the script of Batman Begins in October 2003. They said that the review'd be online soon. They put it online January 2004.....

Hmm.

Well one of you guys could shoot Mayimbe an e-mail if you're getting really neurotic...

That means that we will get it online only next month or even later :eek: :( :down

LR, don't be jerksa and put this f-ing script review RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

i have a plan- how bout we ALL bombard them with relentess hate mail until they post it?

Excel said:
i have a plan- how bout we ALL bombard them with relentess hate mail until they post it?

Give me their e-mail adress and I will do my work :D ;) :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"