• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Dark Knight Script Review coming soon!!!

lordofthenerds said:
I know, but they did put the Woverine script review up on their site at first. That's why I'm thinking that if they had the script they would post a review.
They were probably burned out by the experience and don´t want any more trouble. I remember that their BB review was authorized. It´s the leak to general public that wasn´t.

now that it's been established, as i was 1000% sure of already, that there is a complete script (and from the sound of it has been for a while), hopefully Latino can leak their script review somewhere else like that Wolvie one...

I dont mind if we only get spoilers now and then. Fine by me if we dont get a script review. I hate to be disappointed especially now the hype is too much and the expectations are way up there too.

wow, they said itd be out a week or two after they announced ledger.

what the guy at Latino Review should of done was NOT to ANNOUNCE the review. That way, his e-mail box doesn't get full every single day and doesn't get harassed by crazy people.

Octoberist said:
what the guy at Latino Review should of done was NOT to ANNOUNCE the review. That way, his e-mail box doesn't get full every single day and doesn't get harassed by crazy people.

Yeah. LOL. Would have been a good idea.

Katie Holmes has been rumored to get ready by January and the rest of the full production by March. But I suppose that the scripts are indeed ready because on Larry King Live Editor Jane Sarkin of Vanity Fair interviewed Holmes about her life,baby etc and including her career that she's not quitting being an actress. Even Tom has been encouraging her to pick projects that she only likes because she's getting lots of scripts and offers. Jane said Katie has been reading scripts in their Colorado home and at L.A. and it will be announce soon the projects she will be doing.
Now my head is spinning if the Batman scripts are done or Katie decides to do the sequel?

Clint from Moviehole said he's *very confident* of Holmes returning so it will be funny if he was wrong all along.

xanberkeley, are you a Katie Holmes fan or a Batman fan? Because all I ever see you post about is Holmes.

Wow, this thread has been up for a while now and theres no script review in sight. Can WB really stop them from publishing it?

Retroman said:
Wow, this thread has been up for a while now we still theres no script review in sight. Can WB really stop them from publishing it?
If the studio doesn´t authorize it, yes, they can. WB may be afraid of a situation like the one with the BB script draft, which was meant to be only reviewed by a few sites and ended up all over the Internet.

ultimatefan said:
If the studio doesn´t authorize it, yes, they can. WB may be afraid of a situation like the one with the BB script draft, which was meant to be only reviewed by a few sites and ended up all over the Internet.
Evil cooperations.:mad:

P.S: I slightly edited my post above.;)

Someone needs to get to the bottom of it and email Latinoreview about it.

I am not surprised with how the WB is being after what happened with Batman Begins

Carnotaur3 said:
Someone needs to get to the bottom of it and email Latinoreview about it.
People have been doing that for weeks and they just don't answer, or they say that they never had a script or treatmant.

^^^

Actually they have it, but they can't say they have it.

Will you guys please stop bumping this thread, I keep thinking the script review is out everytime you guys bump!:mad:

ToddIsDead said:
That's what I just said...:confused:
Your post seemed to imply they actually didn´t have it, and Cinemaman is saying they may be pretending they don´t have it.

ultimatefan said:
Your post seemed to imply they actually didn´t have it, and Cinemaman is saying they may be pretending they don´t have it.
ToddIsDead said:
People have been doing that for weeks and they just don't answer, or they say that they never had a script or treatmant.
I thought that was pretty clear.

Well...whenever it comes around.....I'll be reading that review.

I'm sure it will be VERY positive...

People realy believe that the Batman Begins script leak was a mistake?

Yeah... reviews are OK, but scripts shouldn't be leaked before a movie's release... just my opinion.

NOFX said:
Will you guys please stop bumping this thread, I keep thinking the script review is out everytime you guys bump!:mad:

Bump...:o:oldrazz:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"