Legion LEGIXN | Season 2 | Episode 9 | Chapter 17

Given that this was directed by Hawley, this definitely had to be the additional episode, so chances are it was, like said in April, already in the cards. I'm all for more freaky Aubrey Plaza, though. And really liked Amy appearing to her as a ghost.

I found it sorta jumpy and confusing. :( I probably need to watch it again.

Given that this was directed by Hawley, this definitely had to be the additional episode, so chances are it was, like said in April, already in the cards. I'm all for more freaky Aubrey Plaza, though. And really liked Amy appearing to her as a ghost.
Correct, the production code is XLN02011 making it the last of the season. Chapter 15 is XLN02007 while Chapter 14 is XLN02006, so they also moved those episodes around. I did like this episode, but it was mostly just exploring characters that have been sidelined and setting up for the next episode. Though, I do feel that next week might benefit from this episode.

Having said that, I do need more Lenny Caligula stuff in my life.

Pass, lol. I thought it was a bit much. :p

This whole season has been a tremendous disappointment. Half that episode seemed to be comprised of montages of Melanie pining for Oliver. Only Kerry and Carey were really interesting, followed by Lenny and Amy.

The next three episodes had better be all plot.

The first season was weird but had charisma and was interesting. This season just seems weird.

The first few episodes were charismatic and interesting, but since then they'be mostly been running in place.

I think it might be better to binge something like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"