Legion LEGIXN | Season 2 | Episode 7 | Chapter 15

NotNickFury

Superhero
Reaction score
A delusion starts like any other idea...but ends in disaster.

Director: Charlie McDowell
Writers: Noah Hawley, Nathaniel Halpern

Will update with episode preview when available.

Can the plot simultaneously be moving forward, yet standing still? :funny:

Well, nobody told me that we were going full on horror tonight.

Wow.

Just wow.

I thought the reveal about the new "villain" was mind-boggling but then came another regarding Fukyama and then that... that... that... THING.

When they're crawling inside Ptonomy's ears, yes.

After three slower episodes that really just focused on one idea, I was really happy to have things move along a bit more tonight. I think this might be my favorite season 2 episode so far.

Last edited:
Yeah, I liked this better myself than the "what if?" type thing.

Wow.

Just wow.

I thought the reveal about the new "villain" was mind-boggling but then came another regarding Fukyama and then that... that... that... THING.

Unfortunately, I'd read speculation online that David was the world destroyer so the reveal didn't surprise me.

And the bug just fizzled. It grew bigger, crawled around Division 3, charged David in what looked to be an epic showdown, and then just diminished until David was able to capture it in a jar. :dry:

At least this was better than last week's episode.

And the bug just fizzled. It grew bigger, crawled around Division 3, charged David in what looked to be an epic showdown, and then just diminished until David was able to capture it in a jar. :dry:
The reason that worked for me, and what I think it conveyed very succesfully, is just how powerful (and potentially scary) David is. This creature looked like a big threat, but it is nothing to David.

David talking very matter-of-fact and straight up to that creature in a red void gave me a big Deadpool vibe, to be honest. Didn't help that Deadpool was what aired right before the new episode.

Why does Syd think Shadow King can stop David if David's the one who kills him in the first place?

That's why she's trying to get David to find Farouk's body; so he finally will be powerful enough to take David on.

tumblr_p8xqtfQOqY1sehac7o9_r1_540.gif

tumblr_p8xqtfQOqY1sehac7o2_540.gif

tumblr_p8xqtfQOqY1sehac7o1_540.gif

tumblr_p8xqtfQOqY1sehac7o4_540.gif

tumblr_p8xqtfQOqY1sehac7o5_r1_540.gif

tumblr_p8xqtfQOqY1sehac7o6_r1_540.gif

tumblr_p8xqtfQOqY1sehac7o7_r1_540.gif

tumblr_p8xqtfQOqY1sehac7o8_r1_540.gif

tumblr_p8xqtfQOqY1sehac7o10_r1_540.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"