Liev Schreiber Speaks

Liev Scriebers Sabretooth looks like he could get his ass kicked by Howard The Duck

wait wait, so he's allowed to post nonsense but I'm not???

seems a bit unfair eh?

Anyone is allowed to post an opinion, even if you do not agree.

Let's try to be respectful of other posters - even if you do not agree.

Saying a 4 foot tall DUCK can kick Liev Schreiber's ass is NONSENSE.

An opinion would be "I dont like Liev Schreiber as Sabretooth."

i know there's alotta kids on here, but i dont see the need to encourage posts like that.

Saying a 4 foot tall DUCK can kick Liev Schreiber's ass is NONSENSE.

An opinion would be "I dont like Liev Schreiber as Sabretooth."

i know there's alotta kids on here, but i dont see the need to encourage posts like that.

I've seen much worse to that around here. And he's entitled to his opinion.

The proper response is to answer back with an intelligent response as to why you think that is nonsense. Not attack his post.

I was kind of joking/exagerating so calm down.....

And yes i like Liev Schrieber as Sabretooth but the look they are going for him is all wrong

He doesnt look intimidating at all it just lookes like Schrieber with a long trench coat and mutton chops

I just wish he looked more feral looking

We've only seen a few seconds of him as Sabertooth in the trailers, I'm sure there's a lot to more what we've seen so far. I think he's going to be great.

I don't know you, Godfellas, but i'd be scared of pumping in to Liev Schreiber's Sabertooth in a dark street. More than if i pump in to Tyler Maine's Sabes'.

But i'd problably be scared of pumping in to Howard, the Duck, so i don't know. :grin:

I don't know you, Godfellas, but i'd be scared of pumping in to Liev Schreiber's Sabertooth in a dark street. More than if i pump in to Tyler Maine's Sabes'.

But i'd problably be scared of pumping in to Howard, the Duck, so i don't know. :grin:

Really?

See i know iam alone on this one but i liked Manes Sabretooth...Iam not saying him i wanted him to be in this movie but his look and when he talked he sounded like Sabretooth imo but than again they portrayed him like he was a moron which is all wrong

and if i saw Liev Schriber in a Dark alley in what hes wearing in this movied id probaly think hes some wanna be emo vampire lol

Well, personality wise, yeah I'd be more scared of Liev, but if I actually saw someone who really looked like Mane did as Sabretooth, I'd be scared to heck.

As far as looks go, I don't mine Liev's really, however, I wouldn't mind it if they made him look a little more like his comic counterpart in later movies. Just get him a little more bulked up, and grow his hair a bit longer. Something more like this

http://images.wikia.com/marveldatabase/images/e/e4/CoverWolverine-10.jpg

In that, Sabretooth still appears relatively normal looking, just a bit rough on the edges.

I was kind of joking/exagerating so calm down.....

And yes i like Liev Schrieber as Sabretooth but the look they are going for him is all wrong

He doesnt look intimidating at all it just lookes like Schrieber with a long trench coat and mutton chops

I just wish he looked more feral looking

I'm not a purist so I'm not fussy about the look for Sabretooth, it's whether he can act, and compared to Mane, I believe he can act fearsome and menacing, and then more.

So I wouldn't be too worried about that.

But fanboys will be fanboys, as is the echoing cry down the long corridors.

As time goes on here, waiting for the movie, I'm caring less and less about the Sabretooth continuity here.. :p I just want to see THIS movie.

I mean, if they find a way to explain the transition and time between XOW and X1, then that'll be a bonus and nice to see. If not, I won't be that disappointed.

-TNC

^ It's kind of sad, but so true. I started following the WV movie news dubiously and critically, sure that they were going to destroy it. I slowly became less critical and somewhat hopeful, and then cautiously optimistic.

But when I saw that picture, I just want the movie.

Caution is gone to the wind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"