Life Is Strange

PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC
Life is Strange: Episode 5 release date set
Published 10 hours ago. 33 comments.

"Polarized" due out on October 20.

LIS-Ep-5-Dated-Oct-20.jpg
The fifth episode of Life is Strange, the finale of the downloadable episodic game, will launch on October 20, Square Enix announced.

The episode, which has almost completed development, is called “Polarized.” Further details were not announced.

Read More

PC, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Dontnod Entertainment, Life is Strange, Release Dates, Square Enix
source:Gematsu

This game has made me feel things I never thought I would feel.

This game has made me feel things I never thought I would feel.
Indeed. I won't spoil anything, but given the way I played and the choices my Max would make and her feelings, lets just say picking the selfish option was a no brainer for me. I regret nothing :cwink:

I can't listen to Spanish Sahara the same way ever again without getting choked up. :csad:

I don't know about the rest of you, but I as a 26 year old man cried like a baby at the end. This game :(

I am looking forward to picking this up come next week after hearing so much good stuff about it.

My copy arrived early today, excited to finally play this for myself.

Got to finish it on Friday, absolutely adored it. :atp:

Just finished Episode 4. In Episode 5, someone will die. :cmad:

Oh, the terrible terribly irony.

I finished this game last night. It just... it was beyond description.
I didn't even play this game and I got the feels (watched someone's play-through on youtube).

Great interview with Max's voice actress Hannah Telle:

https://soundcloud.com/1080players-...elle-voice-actress-for-max-in-life-is-strange

Pretty much this. I didn't know video games could do this. I'm just so blown away.

Industry
[FONT=&quot]New Life is Strange game in development[/FONT]
Published 2 hours ago. 36 comments.
More information coming "when the time is right."
Life-is-Strange-Announce_05-18-17.jpg

The Life is Strange team at Dontnod Entertainment is working on a new game in the series, the company announced.

“We can indeed confirm that the original Life is Strange team at Dontnod are working on a brand new Life is Strange game,” Dontnod Entertainment said in a Square Enix blog post. “We can’t wait to tell you all about it when the time is right, but for now we are hard at work ensuring it is the very best game we can create.

We’re really thankful for your patience thus far and ask for a bit more time. The new game will not be at E3 in June this year but we will be watching the show alongside you all and wish everyone good luck!”

The original Life is Strange launched episodically for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC between January 2015 and October 2015. A boxed version containing all five episodes is also available.

Watch a special message from Dontnod Entertaniment below.

[YT]YoVni44YBtE[/YT]

Read More

Industry,Clips, Dontnod Entertainment,Game Announce,Life is Strange 2,Square Enix

Industry
[FONT=&quot]Rumor: Life is Strange prequel by Deck Nine Games images leaked[/FONT]

Published 4 hours ago. 50 comments.
Separate from Dontnot Entertainment's new Life is Strange game.

An Imgur album posted online today reveals what is reported to be a prequel to Life is Strange developed by Deck Nine Games.

GameKult found one of the screenshots on the server of Deck Nine Games’ official website before it was promptly removed. A user on the GameKult forums then alerted them to the Imgur album posted earlier, which includes the screenshot found on Deck Nine’s server in addition to others.

According to NeoGAF user J!NX, Deck Nine Games, which teased a narrative-driven title from a “leading AAA publisher” to be announced at E3 2017, has been working on a prequel to Life is Strange for a while. The game will reportedly let players explore the relationship between Chloe and Rachel.

Dontnod Entertainment, developer of the original Life is Strange, is also working on its own new entry in the series different from Deck Nine Games’ prequel. The studio has previously said its new Life is Strange project will not be announced at E3 2017.

Have a look at the images from the Imgur album below:

Read More

Industry,Idol Minds,Leaks,Life is Strange Prequel,Rumors,Square Enix

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"