Logan LOGAN - Early Reactions and Reviews Thread

Smilodon

Sidekick
Reaction score
A way for us to compile early reactions and reviews in order to keep the main thread from too being cluttered and spoiler-y, especially as we are about 18 hours out from embargo breaking.

Some positive reactions thus far:

Steven Weintraub of Collider
Paul Shirey of Joblo
Brandon Davis of CB.com
We Got This Covered
JTE from Schmoes

@AdamFrazier

Heartbreaking. Brutal. Beautiful. #LOGAN

@DailySuperHero

#Logan is @RealHughJackman's swan song as #Wolverine. Thank you James @mang0ld.

@Nick_Casaletto

Holy ****! That was a ****ing movie! I can't wait to talk about #Logan In my review tomorrow.

@HungerHuman

#Logan might legitimately be the most beautifully resonant and well-realized "superhero" movie to date. I said it.

@ElmntsofMadness

#Logan raises the bar for what super-hero films can be: Artful. Soulful. Character-driven, not spectacle. Honors Jackman & Wolverine.

@ZacFanni

#Logan is the best X-Men movie we have. Gets to the roots of what the X stands for. "This is what life looks like - enjoy it, for a moment."

Last edited:
This is so exciting

So happy for Hugh, he gets to go out on top

From what I've seen on the internet, Xavier seems to be no totally dead.
Kind of dead, but not for forever !!!
I would like Logan to die to give the movie emotional strength as it is last one.
So, if not coming back, death will be okay.
Like in Rogue one everyone dies but it was good for the story !!!

Nice, nice. Keep 'em coming. :) But my only wish, try to post only more or less reliable opinions, not some unknowns.

^^ Let's keep the tweets we're posting reserved for actual responses and or reactions. And don't double post.

I did check through the accounts of the regular people up there, but they're part of local papers, schools, critic associations etc. so I figured their judgement was valid.

I've gotta work a 12 hour shift today... it's gonna be brutal having to wait to see reviews.

Love what I'm hearing so far.

The hype is real.

I can hardly contain myself right now... Try. Not. To. Hype. Stay cool-headed. Jesus.

One meh review so far from a John Wick fan. And I'm glad he's a John Wick fan, cause I hate John Wick and I don't understand it's damn appeal.

For the past 14 hours, the only thing I'm doing is refreshing pages.
I know it's still few hours late but the excitement can't be ignored !!!

One meh review so far from a John Wick fan. And I'm glad he's a John Wick fan, cause I hate John Wick and I don't understand it's damn appeal.

tumblr_m6telcEG0F1qcwic6.gif

For the past 14 hours, the only thing I'm doing is refreshing pages.
I know it's still few hours late but the excitement can't be ignored !!!

I'm hearing that the actual embargo doesn't lift until 4:30 pm EST. That's probably when the flood gates will open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"