LOKI General Discussion Thread

glorious
Really hope, that this series doesn’t suffer from rewriting due to covid like WV and F&WS did

Last edited:
awesome - I expected this on 31th of May F&WS character posters were released 10 days before the premiere)

I wonder who will get the remaining 2 character posters? Sophia di Martino and Richard E. Grant? Jonathan Majors?

1:08 say Marvel Legends will have two new episodes. One on Loki, obvious. But who will be the other one? Thor? The would be bait!

The Teseract - no joke

No I think he's right. It was confirmed to be The Tesseract a few weeks back.

Edit: and here's the youtube version for those that prefer it:

Last edited:
The 8 min. Loki recap episode (as well as the Tesseract episode) have been added to Marvel Studios LEGENDS on D+

Loki Writer Teases Marvel Cameos In Tom Hiddleston Disney+ Show

Oh please don‘t do that again. Don‘t rise expectation too high...

I won‘t expect Mephisto this time. Or someone like Kang or Amoralischere...

Could be other Asgardians, like Heimdall. The bulk of the show was shot in Atlanta and Idris Elba lives in Atlanta, so I wouldn't put it past the show to bring him in for a cameo.

Also, The Falcon and the Winter Soldier did knock it out of the park in regards to that cameo they teased.

Since they are travelling through time, it opens up the options for cameo. My bet is an Eternal.

edit.... my second bet is Frigga.

Since they are travelling through time, it opens up the options for cameo. My bet is an Eternal.

edit.... my second bet is Frigga.

I am still going with Heimdall, at least a variant of him since Idris lives in Atlanta and the show was shot in Atlanta. Maybe Jaimie Alexander? I don't know where she lives these days (probably Los Angeles).

Heimdall with the helmet of the first 2 movies would be great

I don’t expect much for the 1st episode, but discovering the cool hq of the TVA.

Episode length:

Episode 1: 51 minutes
Episode 2: 54 minutes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"