Lounge Away. You Can Lounge Away. Stay All Day, If You Want To.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breein? like.... of Tarth?

Krypnot you *******. Watch Sunny or perish.

Sunny is too good for him at this point. Make him watch Batwoman or something.

woo that was a fast edit/save

Did they ever? A plank of driftwood in a red wig probably doesn't count.

Some people desperately want to return to the simplicity of their teenage years. And then when you add a demon dimension where you fight your greatest fears and desires come to life... now you're cooking with gas.

See... I wanna be a teenager who befreinds a wizened inventor who creates a time machine that I end up taking on a trip to visit my parents before they were married as teens. I even wrote a screenplay. I call it... Bill And Ted's Excellent Adventure.

Whatever happened to that Green Lantern HBO Max series? Has anything come from that since it was announced, or did Covid destroy it like all of our other hopes and dreams?

The real Green Lantern HBO Max series was the friends we made along the way.

Whatever happened to that Green Lantern HBO Max series? Has anything come from that since it was announced, or did Covid destroy it like all of our other hopes and dreams?
No news since January, but it was never meant to be happening this year even before Covid. So much like the rest of the interesting stuff on HBO Max's slate (like the Dune series), it's in the distant future.

The real Green Lantern HBO Max series was the friends we made along the way.
TxZL.gif

All my friends are dead.

I'd post the song, but I can't because of the lyrics. Even the band's name is iffy.

What some theaters look like since the lockdown:

szrkVFq.jpg

VtnW3xR.jpg

FGAFegY.jpg

Is this an open-air theatre in the Sahara or something?

Some people desperately want to return to the simplicity of their teenage years. And then when you add a demon dimension where you fight your greatest fears and desires come to life... now you're cooking with gas.

The thought of growing up again and having to go through the emotional turmoil of it and having to endure 13 years of school again with all its petty BS and the hierarchy and power struggles and cliques gives me an existential dread I cant even describe.

Things are moving fast for Bigfoot these days. First he's a YT sensation and now it looks like he's looking to sell his house and move to a better neighborhood.

BeardedVulture1-.jpg

image.jpg

Bearded_Vulture_R3A7558_Giants_Castle_2012.jpg

The bearded vulture is the only known vertebrate whose diet consists almost exclusively (70 to 90 percent) of bone. It lives and breeds on crags in high mountains in southern Europe, the Caucasus, Africa, the Indian subcontinent, and Tibet, laying one or two eggs in mid-winter that hatch at the beginning of spring.

giphy.gif

Always suspected you actually hated me. Now confirmed.

No, it's like when a boy pushes a girl down in the school yard, or makes fun of her Backstreet Boys binder stickers even though he secretly loves Larger Than Life. He's only ever learned to express himself through minor cruelty and degradation.

Reek has layers. He's an onion like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"