Love Lies Bleeding | A24 (Katy O'Brian, Kristen Stewart, Ed Harris)

Looks awesome! Not entirely sure what’s going on but I’m very intrigued.

Also, as a Pennsylvania native, I’m obligated to post this video, given the title of this movie.

LOVE LIES BLEEEEEEEDIIIIINNNNNNNGGG

When I saw her in Ant-Man 3, my first thought was that she would make an excellent live action Aloy.

When I saw her in Ant-Man 3, my first thought was that she would make an excellent live action Aloy.
Didn't realize that's who she was at first. Just found out she's a fellow Hoosier, so that rocks.

Katy O'Brien was also in The Mandalorian as an imperial officer. She had a whole episode dedicated to her and a certain other character in season 3.

This looks pretty damn crazy. In a good way.

I hope this trailer makes some of ya'll check out her first flick...'Saint Maud. A great film debut for any director!

New trailer. Ummm… is there a superhuman element to this? It almost looks like she is actually Hulking out at the end.

Alright. Which one of you was this? :o

I'm seated. :o

cb1884aa967ac9243738d91275af11c836d0363f.gif

Very good film. Some quite shocking imagery for sure and a 'What the hell' ending! All of the main characters, despite being horrible people who do horrible things, are all great to watch- with Stewart, Harris, and O'Brian delivering some fantastic performances. Even side roles like Jena Malone and Dave Franco leave lasting impressions with their performances. I don't think this is a film that I'd ever revisit compared to other A24 films, but I would strongly recommend it.

Also, drugs are bad, m'kay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"