She-Hulk Marvel Studios' She-Hulk General Discussion Thread

I read the same about Moon Knight - is the writing for the Hawkeye series also completed? It was announced before She-Hulk, Moon Knight and Ms. Marvel

I guess that is kinda the up side too all this... even if production is on hold for most of these projects, it has giving the writers extra time to polish up the scrips for when they final do get back to production

Last edited:
I guess what’s going to take the most time is the CGI. So best to get pretty much everything out of the way as quick as possible without loosing quality and then focus on that

If Marvel didn't get Alison Bree as Jennifer Walters they could get Cristin Milioti. She's great, has the right look and is good at both comedy and drama. She was in Palm Springs earlier this year and also the mother in HIMYM.

rs-16730-rectangle.jpg

Cristin-Milioti-Feet-4828974.jpg

It's gotta be Alison Brie.

She's got the star power, the likeability, the comedy and we can finally sexualize Annie.

She fits into the MCU so easily.

I hope Annie’s Boobs will get a cameo

Tatiana Stan since Orphan Black s1 aired.

Fan since she used to film a Canadian Highschool drama in my hometown :D

But personally, I would have preferred Alison Brie because she's WAAAAAY funnier.

The Tatiana casting unfortunately means this won't be a comedy series. :down She's too big of a dramatic actress..

Tatiana seems like a very left field choice for a zany Marvel property

Literally just rewatched her brief Parks and Rec eps. Been meaning to watch Orphan Black for years. Good for her

Good for Maslany. Big fan of hers and hopefully this gets folks to check out Orphan Black if they missed it when it aired. Same for other things she's done like, recently, Perry Mason.

While this doesn't make me want to run out and sign up for Disney+ (for the same reason I don't have any streaming service: I'm cheap), it's a casting that I can say I look forward to seeing.

But personally, I would have preferred Alison Brie because she's WAAAAAY funnier.

The Tatiana casting unfortunately means this won't be a comedy series. :down She's too big of a dramatic actress..

Kat Coiro, the showrunner and primary director, is known mostly for her work in TV comedies. And the show's head writer won an Emmy for the "Pickle Rick" episode of "Rick & Morty".

I would be very surprised if the show wasn't primarily a comedy given that the comics starring the character have primarily been comedic in nature.

great choice - i was expecting her to show up in the mcu in another festure.
lol at all those rumors from wgtc and especially manabyte

Kat Coiro, the showrunner and primary director, is known mostly for her work in TV comedies. And the show's head writer won an Emmy for the "Pickle Rick" episode of "Rick & Morty".

I would be very surprised if the show wasn't primarily a comedy given that the comics starring the character have primarily been comedic in nature.

Well hopefully, she's got the range to pull off comedy, but she has been branding herself as a dramatic actress for the most part.

I'll say one more thing about her.... she looks enough like Ruffalo to be a relative to his character.

She's got a good face for a CGI Hulk

Alison Brie might have been a bit too Disney Princess 'pretty' for that,

Sestra...

15f840eaf51932056afcc747989ce66753e335f4_00.jpg

great choice - i was expecting her to show up in the mcu in another festure.
lol at all those rumors from wgtc and especially manabyte
Between her and Jonathan Majors (who I pegged just from seeing LBMISF last fall, they were inevitable to become MCU folks.

I'm cool with this choice. I liked her a lot in Stronger with Gyllenhaal and I can see the resemblance to Ruffalo

Didn't people say that Paul Rudd was too goofy to be in the MCU based on his film background? That's worked out so far.

I was partial to the idea of Alison Brie :hrt:, even if convinced it was nothing more than rumor, but as long as this is moving forward...:up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"