Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. season 7 episode 10. Stolen

The Zephyr once again flies off to space in search of Fitz, With Garrett intercepted on his way to become Hydra the recruiter of Agent Grant Ward is out of the picture. but they did already play that story in the Framework.. One of the few call backs to past story lines remaining is Ghost Rider

Malick's wardrobe made sense if it was for the single scene of the old west quakefight showdown with Daisy which May had to put a stop to.

Deke once again finds a way to look like Starlord.

The Zephyr once again flies off to space in search of Fitz, With Garrett intercepted on his way to become Hydra the recruiter of Agent Grant Ward is out of the picture. but they did already play that story in the Framework.. One of the few call backs to past story lines remaining is Ghost Rider

Malick's wardrobe made sense if it was for the single scene of the old west quakefight showdown with Daisy which May had to put a stop to.

Who?

Daisy can't catch a break of late, can she? I must admit, I'm a bit gutted in that we've only two episodes left, and there's seemingly so much to wrap up. It's not even as if the remaining two episodes are extra long ones, they're just the standard 45min a piece.

How can they possibly wrap everything up, get a proper explanation and backstory on Fitz, and correct the timeline (presumably this is what they'll do) in a mere two episodes?
The Zephyr once again flies off to space in search of Fitz, With Garrett intercepted on his way to become Hydra the recruiter of Agent Grant Ward is out of the picture. but they did already play that story in the Framework.. One of the few call backs to past story lines remaining is Ghost Rider.
As much as I'd love to see the Ghost Rider character again, I don't think they're going to throw him in here, much to our dismay. It's the last season, they've only two episodes left, and Gabriel Luna would probably be a bit costly for this series now that he's got his foot inside Hollywood.

That said, wasn't there rumours of a) Ghost Rider appearing in Doctor Strange 2, and b) A Ghost Rider series (Robbie Reyes style) on Hulu?

Star Lord man, the legendary outlaw? forget it...

Is Jiaying actually dead? I thought she has a special healing ability, which is how she was able to survive so long after being cut open and tortured where she should have died normally. It would be nice to have a proper sense of closure with Daisy and her mother.

Also has the timeline been altered. How can Daisy exist if Jiaying is dead and can't even marry Cal now?

Would've been nice if they brought back Grant Ward for the final season instead of Nathaniel Malick or Garrett. Ward of all people should've made a return. And what happened to Raina? She never showed up ever again.

Also what kind of story can they wrap up now if Fitz only returns either next episode or in the finale? It will still feel rushed.

It also seems like they've abandoned the time jumping episodes where they visit different eras. What decade were they even in this week? It never showed any external period shots.

Is Jiaying actually dead? I thought she has a special healing ability, which is how she was able to survive so long after being cut open and tortured where she should have died normally. It would be nice to have a proper sense of closure with Daisy and her mother.
Pretty sure the purpose of that scene was very much to imply she was dead. Maybe there's a difference between being cut open, and having her neck snapped.

From her perspective (or the perspective of her power) if she got cut open, that'll be like one of us grazing our arm; it would heal and we'd eventually forget it was ever there, but if someone cut our arm off, that's going to stay with us forever.

Also has the timeline been altered. How can Daisy exist if Jiaying is dead and can't even marry Cal now
I figure that our Agents currently exist outside of time, or are time displaced. Look at what happened to Mack, or more specifically, his parents; his younger self is now going to grow up to be a different person and thus may not actually join Shield.

I can't help but think that we're in some kind of multiverse anyway at this point, similar to how Loki will still exist, and a bunch of other acts that have taken place both within Agents of Shield, and the Avenger films.

It also seems like they've abandoned the time jumping episodes where they visit different eras. What decade were they even in this week? It never showed any external period shots.
Pretty sure they're still in the 1980's because Deek's Shield pals are ... working with Shield.

They usually let us know when they go to a new decade. I assume that they are still in the eighties.

Also has the timeline been altered. How can Daisy exist if Jiaying is dead and can't even marry Cal now?

Would've been nice if they brought back Grant Ward for the final season instead of Nathaniel Malick or Garrett. Ward of all people should've made a return. And what happened to Raina? She never showed up ever again.

Also what kind of story can they wrap up now if Fitz only returns either next episode or in the finale? It will still feel rushed.

Jaiying survived in the original timeline because Cal decimated the village they were medical missionaries at for her to do her Inhuman vampire.

Remember the Marvel's rules as the Smart Hulk stated it already happened and timelines branch off. Daisy exist like Deke exist even after rolling around in the physical past, their future. But it is just an unpoven theory so Deke still worries that his mom won't be born so he won't and Mack worries that Daisy won't be born even after events have proven they don't have to worry about that. Raina had her throat slit by Jaiying so she couldn't tell of the coming S.H.I.E.L.D v. Afterlife battle on the aircraft carrier.

The stopped jumping and were caught in a repeating time loop. It just didn't last decades like the mega time loop of season 5 in the Lighthouse Kree slave nursery.

So with young Garrett, the hydra recruiter of Ward out of Hydra my prediction is that we end the story with Ward's welcome to level 7. The big secret is that a LMD death fooled the Avengers, not an agent snatched from death. Tony Stark himself mentioned LMDs long before Dr Radcliffe or Aida was shown in our story.

So everyone but Coulson will be people out of their time just like Deke had been and Sousa became.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"