• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Homecoming Marvel's Spider-Man Costume!? - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Daredevil already hit the red and black so yeah. :o

Red and black would have completed the Ditko look, but i'm fine with blue. At least it's more vibrant than Raimi/ASM2

Spider-Man to me has always been red and blue, period. Couldn't be happier with their color selection! :D

Yeah, no thanks to red and black

Spidey wears red and blue. End of discussion.

I think he gets this suit near the end of the film. Which ia alao why I think he'll be wearing it into his solo. Because he just got it.

Spidey wears red and blue. End of discussion.

54503768.jpg

Probably been said already but I think the animated eyes will bring something to the table previous versions have lacked: actual emotion on Spidey's face. In battles, swinging, quipping - he can now have a personality with those eyes. And it will be perfect.

Probably been said already but I think the animated eyes will bring something to the table previous versions have lacked: actual emotion on Spidey's face. In battles, swinging, quipping - he can now have a personality with those eyes. And it will be perfect.

Exactly, people don't get this. They'll look back on previous costumes and wonder how they ever went without. It worked beautifully for Deadpool and it's going to work wonders for Spidey as well.

tumblr_nslca6SaWZ1qh124lo1_500.gif

Exactly, people don't get this. They'll look back on previous costumes and wonder how they ever went without. It worked beautifully for Deadpool and it's going to work wonders for Spidey as well.

tumblr_nslca6SaWZ1qh124lo1_500.gif

Yep. It will be pure straight-from-the-page goodness. Imagine Spidey's eyes growing larger right before he swings out of the way of something, or what they will be able to do with Spider Sense, etc.

Loved Holland's sheepish delivery of "Hey everyone."

The costume is so good I still can't believe it. Marvel has done such an incredible job with its main character. Cap,Iron Man,Thor,Hulk,Spider-Man,Vision,Ant-Man,Black Panther,the Guardians...just wow.

Last edited:
The costume is so good I still can't believe it. Marvel has done such an incredible with its main character. Cap,Iron Man,Thor,Hulk,Spider-Man,Vision,Ant-Man,Black Panther,the Guardians...just wow.

This. They nailed it again!

Red and black would have completed the Ditko look, but i'm fine with blue. At least it's more vibrant than Raimi/ASM2
Even Ditko made it blue for the majority of his run, his black was shortlived.

get rid of all those damn unnecessary stripes and make the chest spider just a little bit bigger and the costume would be PERFECT... and the emotive eyes are a welcome, unexpected addition... nice...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"