• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Homecoming Marvel's Spider-Man Costume!? - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
So somebody on Facebook said that the embargo ends in a couple of days for official pictures of Spiderman

Can anyone confirm?

Yep, especially in superhero movies because there's better lighting, backgrounds and cgi enhancements sometimes. Also here's my hoodie

12498967_931594470264716_623201469_n.jpg

The Spider on the chest is a bit smaller than the one we see on the merchiod pic. For visibility, so I doubt itll be that big in action.

Yep, especially in superhero movies because there's better lighting, backgrounds and cgi enhancements sometimes. Also here's my hoodie

12498967_931594470264716_623201469_n.jpg

The Spider on the chest is a bit smaller than the one we see on the merchiod pic. For visibility, so I doubt itll be that big in action.
Got to say, that is one sick hoodie.

Thanks, thats why I got it. :funny:

Also the back Spider is basically the round fat back Spider everyone here is asking for.

Man I hope the red is not that pinkish red that it seems to be from that one picture. Iv never really liked any of the colors we have had so far in the previous Spider-Man films

So I tried photoshopping what we might get from the suit based on the hoodie image.

thsm_zpslfp6luk8.jpg

For me first of this is look I am curious to see how arms are. Plus of course mask and eyes. Only thing I don't really like if this is for the mcu look os front spider that big and personally I don't feel front spider being round design that to me just feels a little out of place. But again we will see soon enough what is what. And I def can't wait to finally see what marvel went with.

One other thing I don't know how much I expect this possible hoddie to be it. As for me it feels fimilar to a suit I seen before but can't really place it.

Also guys like I posted in general news thread if the reveal is happening this week either from marvel or a ew reveal. Expect something today. Or tomorrow likely. More so if it's a ew spread. As again ew reveal online on Monday and tues ahead of print release on fri. So also as I punted out marvel and ew reveals have happened between 8 am to 4pm est. So maybe something could be coming in a matter if hours or less then 24 hr or so.

So somebody on Facebook said that the embargo ends in a couple of days for official pictures of Spiderman

Can anyone confirm?
Link?

Also, guys? I think this might be a close up of the logo:
Spider-Man.png

Last edited:

Can anyone confirm?
They were just (inaccurately) repeating Merchoid.com's statement that the site is allowed to show pictures of the hoodie starting on the 15th.

Do ya'll just love when a design leaks through merchandising no matter how hard a Studio tries? :oldrazz: Same thing happened with the Lizard back in 2011 with the Pez dispensers, haha.

Merchoid is revealing the hoodie, officially, on the 15th, so I'd assume that means the suit isn't far behind.

I'd imagine, if the embargo ends on holding back Spidey merchandise on the 15th, that we'd see him before that date.

Its a cool drawing but that red is so dull and sickly looking.

That this was from the suit:
Spider-Man.png

And that pretty much confirms that the twitter is legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"