Homecoming Marvel's Spider-Man Costume!? - Part 8

3 had such a good score!

Personally, I prefer blue or white highlights over the purple, but I could handle whatever.

Last edited:
So where exactly are the web-pits?!

I knew we wouldn't be getting them and that's a real shame.

If we get them, they're not just gonna glue some on the costume. They'll be cg if they are there.

I really doubt we're getting web-pits.

Don't get me wrong, I'd be exuberant, but I just can't see it happening. I've been wrong before though.

I really doubt we're getting web-pits.

Don't get me wrong, I'd be exuberant, but I just can't see it happening. I've been wrong before though.
We are getting them. Multiple sources with 100% track record says they're in the movie and retractable.

Retractable? I'd be less exuberant if they're a means to some sort of "gliding" ability... that would be silly IMO. Why add to Spidey's capabilities with something so...un-spidery?

Retractable? I'd be less exuberant if they're a means to some sort of "gliding" ability... that would be silly IMO. Why add to Spidey's capabilities with something so...un-spidery?
Ehh, Spidey has used the Webwings in the past to glide so it's not a new addition to his ability-set. It kinda makes sense because he's fighting an air-type enemy in Vulture. Peter is probably going to discover that his suit already has the Webpits embedded inside and will active them accidentally. Remember what Watts said "It's a Stark suit, so the question is, what else can it do?"

Stark implemented a couple of secret features and functions into the suit. Spider-signal (which Peter accidentally discovered in CW post-credits), Web-pits and maybe the different webbing-types (that Tom confirmed we'll see)

That would feel like a major cheat to me, especially if it's an "Easter-egg" feature on the costume.

you never heard of those spiders in australia that used their webs to fly around?

Guys can someone clear this for me. Is it a brand new costume with wings, or the same costume with wings?

I think adding the webwings is a nice addition since it's a clear part of SM's past history and helps to distinguish this version from the previous ones.

The most likely changes are in the lenses, the symbol and the pits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"