Masters of Sex

I was hoping Libby was going to give in to her urges this week with Coral's brother.

Libby gets her groove on! Long overdue imo. ;)

Interesting finale. Poor Virginia.

Season 3 is back and whoa, they are not playing around with these time jumps!

I enjoy the show but every season this cast gets smaller and smaller and I am missing the supporting characters from S1-2.

Time sure flies this season. :hehe:

I just can't with Bill. He's such an ass especially in the first episode. LOVED it when his kid screamed at him. He totally deserved that. And poor Libby. He's hanging on by a thread.

I thought Fitzgerald was the MVP in the first ep and Caplan killed it in the 2nd. It was nice to see them add in the story of Princess Soraya. Very sad!

Last edited:
Yeah, the time jump thing took a minute or two to adjust to. Especially with the kids.

Libby's daughter is played by the girl who starred in The Orphan - Isabelle Fuhrman. She has one of those weirdly cute faces.

I assume Libby's affair is over. Jocko Sims is probably too busy starring in The Last Ship. :up:. I know it was subtle but Libby was basically telling Virginia that she knows about her and Bill and was o.k with it, as long as it doesn't break up their marriage, right..?

Last Sunday's ep is my favorite episode of the series so far. So many good stuff!

Bill's amazing speech about love and sex, Bill giving that bully some hell, Virginia's mom being a hilarious schemer, Bill and Betty's back fixing scene, the Scullys, etc.

Im glad they brought back some of the OG cast. I cant stand it when it has to much Bill/Virginia.

Im glad they brought back some of the OG cast. I cant stand it when it has to much Bill/Virginia.

Yes and now it's not just the Scullys but even Jane, Helen and Austin are back! I love it. :hrt: Shame on me that it took me a while to realize that Jane WAS in S1 especially since I loved her character.

The whole ape plot is just weird as heck. And oh...I'm totally shipping Libby and Paul. :ninja:

Last edited:
Jane imo is the hottest women on the show. Missed her scenes from s1. :hrt:

It's so weird seeing Beth Greene Emily in this show. FWIW, I think she's doing a good job.

Looks like i got what i asked for….:)

Apparently she's getting body shamed on social media. :down Seriously, people?! Ridiculous.

Yeah, i figured she didn't have alot going on in the chest area….still find her cute/attractive and she seems like she's comfortable with her own body, hence why she did the scene/show, so ….

Wow. Explosvie, tense finale. Bill's world came crashing down. He pretty much has nothing left. Interesting to see where they go next season seeing as how everything is destroyed…

Anyone watching still….

Not anymore we're not. And thing is, with a few exceptions, Season 4 could've easily been intended as a series finale with Bill and Virginia finally tying the knot and Libby going off to do her own thing, but we know the ratings had to have played a part in Showtime choosing not to renew. And it's unfortunate. With both this and Penny Dreadful, that's two Showtime dramas gone in a year. Three if I try to squeeze House of Lies in there, though that's more of a comedy.

I fell out with the show. I had a hard time finishing last season I couldnt even be bothered with this season. Shame since S1 was soooo good.

I was really into this and then I stopped halfway of the last season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"