MCU Dazzler movie

Dazzler: The Musical... still a nope from me.

Dazzler: The Movie with an occasional performance in a concert setting, that I'm down with. A film with a Dazzler soundtrack as a marketing ploy, that's something I'd be down for as well.

I don't need to see the character breaking into song... fighting a baddie... getting ready for a date... whatever...

She's a mutant, she's a member (part-time, occasional, reserve) of the X-men, she's a singer... one element/trait/etc. doesn't supersede everything else.
I just don't think of a musical when wanting to see Dazzer in a X-Men movie.

I don't think it would be hard to convince her. She was already in talks to be in a CBM recently, right? And if she understands how mutants serve as allegory to minorities and LGBTQ+ community, I think she would be interested.

Yeah. Plus imagine if they got Ryan Murphy to direct!!! :wow:

I just don't think of a musical when wanting to see Dazzer in a X-Men movie.

This is technically where I am too, put her in X-Men. Me, I was introduced to her as an X-Men. My favorite takes of her, she's an X-Men.

The comics haven't been using her that much since the 90s. So a proper role in a X-Men film in which she's a full time X-woman would be eXciting!

Plus imagine if they got Ryan Murphy to direct!!! :wow:

Ryan Murphy is usually a miss for me, although I'm always intrigued by what he's doing.

I'm sure a movie directed by him would be very, very polished as usual. But I'd have to pass. :p

Completely random, but I was just thinking that Australian singer Jessica Mauboy would be a really fun choice for Dazzler: I mean, she rocks blond hair, she’s got a wide range of musical styles, she’s an actress, and she’s only 30. Obviously not gonna happen but this is the sort of random stuff that compels me to post at 11 o’clock at night.

That could be cool. She would rock it.

Hopefully her experience with Eurovision didn’t put her off stuff like that

That could be cool. She would rock it.

Hopefully her experience with Eurovision didn’t put her off stuff like that

:D I hoped you would know of her!

I was researching Dazzler, I didn’t know she was originally meant to be based on Grace Jones, but the publishers didn’t want her to be black.

I didn’t know that either. But I guess if you consider the era it’s not that shocking sadly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"