MCU X-men: Should it be grounded or totally cray cray (Savage Lands, Space Pirates, etc)

MessiahDecoy123

Psychological Anarchist
Reaction score
Which would you prefer this time around?

Grounded or go crazy and include aliens, dinosaurs, magic?

Why pick one? You need the mutants stuff but you also need the X-Men to be able to go into space and that kind of stuff. There is no point in having them in the MCU if you aren't going to use that stuff.

MiXed.

But I definitely don't want to see aliens in a X-Men movie. Save that to other mcu ips like the Fantastic Four.

The core theme of the X-men needs to be at the forefront. Whether that results in fantasy or realism, is up to the writer.

Well coXmic X-Men Xtories just don't intereXt me, thats why I prefer not to Xee it.

As long as it's not the Brood, I don't mind aliens mixing with the X-men at all. It wouldn't be that far off because we've had Avengers in space already.,

Avengers though is pretty much Marvel Studios' All-Stars. So every corner of the Marvel Cinematic Universe would be in it.

The coXmic stories in the comics of the X-Men just don't interest when I read them. Like I prefer them in our planet fighting against mutants, humans and robots.

Avengers though is pretty much Marvel All-Stars so every corner of the Marvel Universe would be in it.

The coXmic stories in the comics of the X-Men just don't interest when I read them. Like I prefer them in our planet fighting against mutants and humans.
I wasn't crazy about the Shi'ar but I enjoyed Corsair and his crew. :)

Both.

Start somewhat grounded so you can focus on reintroducing the concept/characters and the prejudice angle and then do more space stuff to differentiate it from the Fox films.

Both.

Start somewhat grounded so you can focus on reintroducing the concept/characters and the prejudice angle and then do more space stuff to differentiate it from the Fox films.
This is good, too. :)

Both, but I will be needing sentinels at some point.

Start sensible and eventually you can pretty much throw anything into the mix far enough down the line. Just totally nail that first film as this is a genuine chance to reboot X-Men in audience’s minds.

I would love to see Savage Land one day

Start sensible and eventually you can pretty much throw anything into the mix far enough down the line. Just totally nail that first film as this is a genuine chance to reboot X-Men in audience’s minds.

I would love to see Savage Land one day
Me, too. Wolverine hunting dinosaurs like in Ultimate X-Men.

Both.

Exactly. Get a solid foundation with the important themes and focusing on the characters, then can gradually get crazier and crazier from thereon out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"