Merchandise Thread

Din-vs-a-Dark-Trooper-The-Mandalorian-Chapter-16-The-Rescue-the-mandalorian-43703792-540-275.gif

4uzump.gif

Honestly with that scene my first thought was time for a Rock'em Sock'em re-release as - Mando vs. Darktrooper.
Hope Marx/Hasbro or whoever has the license is on it!

Last edited:
Awesome ... Mercedes Vernado (aka Sasha Banks (aka Koska Reeves)) realizing she's officially about to become an action figure in the line up for next Hasbro 6" Black Series wave!

koska-reeves-jpg.376109

Although apparently (unless those are customs?) this isn't her first round at this.
Woman is already a Brand unto herself.
CQaG5nSW8AAt3sm

CQaG5nAWwAA-Zwc

Also another of my most anticipated from Mando; Q9-0 (aka Zero) will be in that wave to!!
zero-jpg.376108

Q9-0.jpg

I do hope as well as Koska, Bo-Katan's other Nite Owl companion Axe Woves(Simon Kassianides) gets a figure too.

As well as joining Zero; Ranzar Malk's entire prison break crew Mayfeld (Bill Burr), the Twi'lek Xi'an (Natalia Tena), the Devaronian Burg( Clancy Brown), all get figures.
the-mandalorian-ch-6-concept-art-04_5b0a210b.jpeg

Last edited:
Hot Toys modern Fett should be sensational.
I imagine (hope) he'll get removable helmet, so we get a contemporary Morriosn head sculpt.
And hopefully comes with both elements to transition from his Tatoine Nomad look- Salrac surviving Fett- , to reclaiming his Armor look.
Also wonder if they'll acknowledge his "new" body type.
Or use a generic "hero" (previous Fett) base figure?
I want to see his current age and weight type, acknowledged in the figure construction.
If he also comes with the palace thrown, that would make an incredible display.

Last edited:
I wish something like this was a sold piece, not custom. Light up blast bolt and all.

Just got an e-mail that Mando with Child from Sideshow will be shipping out soon.

Hot Toys modern Fett should be sensational.
I imagine (hope) he'll get removable helmet, so we get a contemporary Morriosn head sculpt.
And hopefully comes with both elements to transition from his Tatoine Nomad look- Salrac surviving Fett- , to reclaiming his Armor look.
Unfortunately no apparent removable helmet, or full nomad Fett gear, most surprising no Tusken gaffi stick and rifle. (I guess that look is more appropriately entirely it's own figure)
He's still has absolutely more than enough going on here , that is one sensational looking figure!
EumAXTFXcAAI9dS

Last edited:
Me as I'm typing the above, thinking, maybe I should go to their site and check for myself, why am i going off a twitter post? Hit enter, looks back.
Wow should have gone straight to their site.
That looks amazing!

boba-fett-deluxe-version_star-wars_gallery_602ffb919f45a.jpg

boba-fett-deluxe-version_star-wars_gallery_602ffb64e1b69.jpg

boba-fett-deluxe-version_star-wars_gallery_602ffb654240b.jpg

151929723_10157841102992344_8760478035356366365_o-jpg.43080

boba-fett-deluxe-version_star-wars_gallery_602ffb66e685f.jpg

boba-fett-deluxe-version_star-wars_gallery_602ffb6252a11.jpg

boba-fett-deluxe-version_star-wars_gallery_602ffb619ee4b.jpg

I think for display (for now) I'm more drawn to his helmet-less (great face sculpt) cloaked nomad look with Tusken weapons here.
There was a shot of Djarin trudging through the desert, with the Fett gear slung off the broken fork of his speeder bike.
MwA5FJsWCNKY7DEJDBYCUF-1200-80.jpg

Depending on how Boba's Mando gear breaks down, if I get this I might display him similarly - in his nomad look (robes) , helmet-less, yet with all his Mando gear just slung over his back off the Tusken Gaffi stick.
What's great is they gave you all the option here.

Last edited:
I was hoping Mando and Captain America would be separated by like more than a month. Now all I need is my wait list Luke Skywalker email. LOL.

The spear upsets me. Wish they threw that in in the Deluxe version.

Does Hot Toys think we're millionaires?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"