The Dark Knight TDK UK Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Gear used "Why So Serious?" again toward the beginning. Good to know they like TDK, even if they don't know they do.

Did anyone watch 2008 At The Movies on BBC1? TDK was number one.

Thanks for letting me know that Two-Face, Im annoyed I missed that

I was watching Big Brother and Verne Troyer was talking about Heath.

He spoke of great fondness and revealed a tattoo he got in his memory.

Really nice clip.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8uuaHG9JPfI

Poor quality screencap

tattoo.jpg

And there is a God because Dark Knight is back on at the London Imax (BFI) from 30th January to 10th February. That'd be the week I'm down there for a visit then! :hehe:

Yeehargh!!! :woot:

Dress up as a character and see both films at IMAX for £10?! That's awesome!!

Can I just put forward that I had a really hard break up 2 weeks ago, and after all the BS that followed it, watching the Dark Knight DVD really helped. Nothing like a clown blowing things up to get over a girl!

My dad showed me that IT Crowd episode. When the girl was crying and her lipstick turned into a mouth I was laughing for most of the night ha ha.

Who needs girls when you have The Dark Knight. :yay:

So BAFTA nominations have been announced, TDK is up for like 8 or so awards which is great, Heath Ledger is nominated (woo) but Christopher Nolan hasn't been nominated at all, not for directing or screenplay. Whats up with that?

My boyfriend and I shall be going to see the BB/TDK Double Bill at the IMAX in Bradford on either the 30th or 31st, in Costume of course.

Riddler and (hopefully) Penguin.

BAFTAs tonight hopefully Heath will win, obviously I hope TDK wins everything it's up for anyone else gonna watch?

The Dark Knight is being cheated out of all of these awards! Why can't superhero films be taken seriously amongst other films? It's been the highest grossing film of the last decade and it hasn't won a single award yet.
If Heath Ledger doesn't win best supporting actor I will honestly think a "slight" fix has happened.

I'm so glad that he did win if he hadn't I would have pretty damn upset, it was the only award TDK won.
Well Done Heath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"