The Dark Knight Rises The TDK/BB Blu-Ray Re-Release Thread

You forget about one thing in Nolan's pattern. yes, he has not released bonus edition versions of any of his movies, nor for BB and TDK. But I get the feeling hes been waiting for the right time to do it after building up his story of Batman. Once TDKR comes out on bluray and its become a full fledged Trilogy he wants it to be he'll start adding in the material that he couldn't put in to be shown on bluray for BB and TDK and especially for TDKR. I love to see what the full cut of his trilogy looks like, that should be very interesting and exciting to watch if its a more then an an hour or two. :woot: Perfect Trilogy bluray Set for any batman fan. :woot:

Y'know, i'd love for it that i'm wrong. Because i'd be part of the many people who'd rush to pick up that edition on the day of release.

Really! But, i'm not going to hold my breath because i don't want to disappoint myself with the vain hope if it doesnt happen.

If they do include additional bonus material in the trilogy set, I hope WB asks the Ledger family to include BTS footage and interviews with Heath.

They have to have lots of B-roll of Heath sitting in a vault somewhere.

yea, but we haven't gotten that stuff for any of his other movies...it isn't like he was just holding off releasing it out of respect for him/his family. I doubt we see it...maybe a few fast looks here and there if they do some kind of trilogy documentary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"